User Controls

Dregs=best new poster

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Fucking kill yourself Fattchew you sad blubbering pile of shit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    I would beat the living hell out of you in the real world
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung I would beat the living hell out of you in the real world

you'd probably actually just take him out to the outback steak house for brews and shrimp and then try to blow him afterwards, you cheapskate
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    gm douglas monks. How many lies have you told so far today?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    How many sexual harassment complaints have the hotel staff made against you this week?
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    *motel
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by CASPER *motel

plz forgive larry, He's not the brightest bulb in the socket.👍
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Dregs = faggot piece of shit mattnigger
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you'd probably actually just take him out to the outback steak house for brews and shrimp and then try to blow him afterwards, you cheapskate

Who goes to a steak house to eat shrimp?
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Originally posted by WellHung I would beat the living hell out of you in the real world

if it were any one of us on here, in real life you'd already be dead. each of us would have our individual methods to kill you but regardless of who did it i guarantee you your suffering would be legendary even in space.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Dregs = faggot piece of shit mattnigger

eat my 5 yr virgin dick and ass worthless sniggercat
    I would like to see some of the people here bare knuckle brawl for money
    I actually look like I'm in very good shape as those who've seen me can attest. I've been in more fights than most people too due to lifestyle and I have a black belt in suckerpunching.

It's more likely Matt would awkwardly try to be my friend while me then me and dregs will stare at him angrily, he'll get flustered and sit at the other end of the motel buffet stress eating sausages while me and dregs laugh loudly at inside jokes then both take a minute to glance in his direction before erupting into side splitting hysterics
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sophie Who goes to a steak house to eat shrimp?

a cheapskate I just said
    Soyboy VII: Mattchews Camping Trip Houston [baulk my topological rheum]
    Shrimp is pricey tho
    Daddyissues Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sudo I actually look like I'm in very good shape as those who've seen me can attest. I've been in more fights than most people too due to lifestyle and I have a black belt in suckerpunching.

It's more likely Matt would awkwardly try to be my friend while me then me and dregs will stare at him angrily, he'll get flustered and sit at the other end of the motel buffet stress eating sausages while me and dregs laugh loudly at inside jokes then both take a minute to glance in his direction before erupting into side splitting hysterics

Lmao.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING VII: Mattchews Camping Trip Shrimp is pricey tho

A fucking +
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING VII: Mattchews Camping Trip Shrimp is pricey tho

solid first post
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I had 3 Cajun shrimp tacos and 2 beers last night. $20.

If that's expensive to you, you are a broke ass nigga.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Dregs = shitnigger cuntfaggot
Jump to Top