User Controls

Ars Technica journalist @DrPizza arrested for being major league pedo

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    An undercover FBI agent made contact with Bright on KinkD, a social media platform for people with sex fetishes such as bondage, according to a complaint filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.

Bright, under the name “randomanon,” messaged the agent who claimed to be a mother looking for someone to teach her 7-year-old daughter and 9-year-old son about “the birds and the bees.”

Through a series of messages on KinkD and WhatsApp, Bright and the agent talked about the “lessons,” often using euphemisms for what the agent understood to be sexual activity.

“I think masturbation and, [sic] anal sex are probably my favorite subjects. Helping girls find those special places to touch, it’s very rewarding,” Bright told the agent when asked what he is good at “teaching.”
    https://dailystormer.name/dr-pizza-ars-technica-journalist-peter-bright-arrested-for-plotting-to-do-anal-on-7-and-9-year-old-girls/

Zero surprise he's a total antifa faggot. All these tech journalists are clueless about tech and totally opinionated (and want to share their dumbass opinions with you).

https://twitter.com/drpizza
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol 'dr. pizza'

lol.

i wouldnt be surprised if the most vocal and ardent child sex opposers here are child fuckers themselves.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    "Oh yes." Said the Sex-Ed teacher. "Teaching them about anal and masturbation is always the most rewarding."

CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I heard about this.

HOW EMBARASSING FOR PETER PIZZA, MD.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol the gont looks like a younger totse2k
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I heard the drpizza bit was pizzagate related
Jump to Top