User Controls

If you are swallowing your adderall tablets then you're wasting some of your speed...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, Sublingual administration is The way to go.👍
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Rectal is where amphetamines really shine if you want to get that into it.

I'm debating trying this tech I heard of with Vyvanse where you dump the capsule into some kind of liver enzyme support shit from the pharmacy/health food store and it's supposed to cleave the lysine molecule from the dexamp leaving you with plain IR dextroamphetamine. I get a free bottle of 70s every month so I might fuck around and try it.
    That sounds fucking disgusting matt. I hated just swalling those crusty fuckers, I'd get ammonia reeking pill matter on my tongue that wouldn't go away with water. Fucking nasty.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice Rectal is where amphetamines really shine if you want to get that into it.

I'm debating trying this tech I heard of with Vyvanse where you dump the capsule into some kind of liver enzyme support shit from the pharmacy/health food store and it's supposed to cleave the lysine molecule from the dexamp leaving you with plain IR dextroamphetamine. I get a free bottle of 70s every month so I might fuck around and try it.

Please keep us updated.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietYellow That sounds fucking disgusting matt. I hated just swalling those crusty fuckers, I'd get ammonia reeking pill matter on my tongue that wouldn't go away with water. Fucking nasty.

my tablets taste good ...they're kind of sweet. Sorry urs werent.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Only way to do speed is to snort it yo.
    Originally posted by Sophie Only way to do speed is to snort it yo.

pfft. i've done speed via 6 ROA's

oral
    insufflated
    rectal
    smoked
    IV
    sublingual
    Originally posted by Sophie Only way to do speed is to snort it yo.

True speed (meth) is just begging to be smoked.
    Originally posted by Solstice True speed (meth) is just begging to be smoked.

I smoke the fluorides as well.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III pfft. i've done speed via 6 ROA's

oral
    insufflated
    rectal
    smoked
    IV
    sublingual

want a medal or a cookie?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice True speed (meth) is just begging to be smoked.

why not banged? scared?
    Originally posted by WellHung why not banged? scared?

I mainlined amphetamine salts once. But i was already high so it didn't feel any different.
    smoking meth is trash. the high feels so sketchy and shitty and unhealthy. IV was like OMFG HOLYYYY SHIT
    Originally posted by WellHung want a medal or a cookie?

i'll take the medal..i can get free cookies already all day
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, Sublingual administration is The way to go.👍

sublingual is the way to go on so much shit. used to push this as a meme real hard back in the day. shit works great tho.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III smoking meth is trash. the high feels so sketchy and shitty and unhealthy. IV was like OMFG HOLYYYY SHIT

I can't help but get obsessed with ripping huge clouds in the bathroom mirror. I've never even used a bulb because my foil technique is on another level.
    smoking tar on foil is fun. You get to draw pictures and shit
    im hgih
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    High on What?
    Originally posted by Solstice I can't help but get obsessed with ripping huge clouds in the bathroom mirror. I've never even used a bulb because my foil technique is on another level.

yea its gnarly. i remember i would always fuck around with the pipe trying to clean it and get eerything perfect and whatnot for like 2 hours and id be getting pissed at myself
Jump to Top