User Controls

Hey what kind of moisturizer / sun screen do you guys use?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Asking for a friend. I use Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Non-Greasy Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion during the day and bulldog moisturizer at night.

How about you guys?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I don't because I'm not a weak faggit
    Originally posted by GGG I don't because I'm not a weak faggit

ahhh quit fronting lil bromo we know you slather on semen to get your boyish glow
    Ur projecting u gay faggot Mexican
    Bill Krozby if i ask u a question will u ansur honestly and truthily?
    Originally posted by GGG Ur projecting u gay faggot Mexican
    \
    Originally posted by GGG Bill Krozby if i ask u a question will u ansur honestly and truthily?

Sure, PM me.
    HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    OP is a weak mexican fag
    WellHung Black Hole
    gillette... It's the best a man can get.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I used to use Neutrogena day cream with SPF in day - it's for women but what difference does it make.

Bulldog is pretty good at leaving a nice non-shiny finish on your skin.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Oh dear I'm still looking for the perfect non-greasy, non-shiny, non-scented high SPF sunscreen. What a struggle really.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Soyboy VII: Mattchews Camping Trip Houston [baulk my topological rheum]
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Oh dear I'm still looking for the perfect non-greasy, non-shiny, non-scented high SPF sunscreen. What a struggle really.

We all are, you just have to choose which compromises you're willing to make.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Oh dear I'm still looking for the perfect non-greasy, non-shiny, non-scented high SPF sunscreen. What a struggle really.

If you find what you are looking for, buy the 6 oz bottle. You only have like 30 days of warm weather.
    Originally posted by stl1

it has nothing to do with being a girly man for me. I went years without ever using moisturizer / spf. Last year or so I got really bad cystic acne out of nowhere and it was painful and looked terrible to the point where people thought I got beat up or something.

Even at my peak of my drug and alcohol use I didn't have that problem. I think I've developed a food allergy or something / just getting older? I dunno.

I don't wanna look like the babadook lol. I bet you also think its gay to brush your teeth. Some people are so pig headed. OINK OINK OINK
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by GGG I don't because I'm not a weak faggit

This
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Last year or so I got really bad cystic acne out of nowhere and it was painful and looked terrible to the point where people thought I got beat up or something.
    That's called herpes.
    HTS highlight reel
    As a ginger, I hit upon the most efficient sun screen from a very young age: avoiding sunlight.
    Walmart 50 spf spray shit

I thought about getting the lotion, but nah. I hate that greasy feeling
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    sweat
Jump to Top