User Controls

Isn't it nutty that we have to wear clothes?

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

It's insane that people care about such things.
    HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    No I'm glad.
    Most humans are really ugly.
    Look at a pride parade where the bug-chasers are without clothing, it's disgusting.
    Do you want to live in a world where every asshole around you is exposed in all their shrinkly, boney or flabby glory?
    Public restaurants would cease to exist for one and you know people would scratch their ass and then pick up that pack of celery only to realize it was the lettuce they wanted - no wait they didn't want either so they sat them back down next to the tomatoes.
    WellHung Black Hole
    I would like it because I would get to laugh at a lot of people, And get turned on by many others. There would be a lot more rape and sexual assault, also.
    Originally posted by WellHung I would like it because I would get to laugh at a lot of people, And get turned on by many others. There would be a lot more rape and sexual assault, also.

would you support nudity for lolis and shotas?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 would you support nudity for lolis and shotas?

yes
    Originally posted by WellHung yes

What if I accidentally rub my penis against your daughter?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 What if I accidentally rub my penis against your daughter?

What if his daughter pulls out a strap on and does you right?
    Originally posted by Technologist What if his daughter pulls out a strap on and does you right?

Hm ...
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Can't. Because then the guys with small dicks would be passed over for opportunities and kept under, while the guys with big dicks would massively succeed and rise to prominent positions in society. There's good reason for those dicks to be clothed.
    Octavian motherfucker
    "The absurdity of life"
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

I'm not saying "lets not wear clothes".

I'm just saying not wearing clothes shouldn't be a big deal.
    Octavian motherfucker
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 What if I accidentally rub my penis against your daughter?

I would watch and jerk off.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    https://vocaroo.com/i/s1l5F05Ubzwn
    Originally posted by -SpectraL https://vocaroo.com/i/s1l5F05Ubzwn

isn't that from the Year Zero ARG?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It's kind of necessary, it can get real cold in Europe in the winter. The whole social thing just evolved around it i guess.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top