User Controls

Veteran died in police custody. Body returned with organs missing. Foul play suspected.

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2019/06/04/family-looks-for-answers-after-army-vet-dies-in-pennsylvania-jail

-Shows up for DUI warrant

-Guy was banging his head on the cell, which the coroner (allegedly) initially said was the cause of death.

-Cause of death officially ruled as "complications following an excited state, associated with methamphetamine toxicity, during physical restraint." Family is confused as they don't believe he was a meth user. He died on day 2 of his sentence which means he must have used the meth while locked up.

-Brain, heart, and throat are missing from the body. Throats are not usually removed for autopsies according to the family's attorney.

-Private pathologist hired by family determined that death should be ruled homicide. Found bruises all over the body.

-Organs show up at a (different) private pathologist hired by the coroner after the family was allegedly told they were held elsewhere.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Ugly Frank
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    the PIGS, niggers, and all other people HAVE NEVER respected VETS. Even their own families only care just to get attention. not a opinion either, just facts. So nothing new here or to be talked/debated over. Bye but PNS first GGG ya piggy.
    Originally posted by Dregs the PIGS, niggers, and all other people HAVE NEVER respected VETS. Even their own families only care just to get attention. not a opinion either, just facts. So nothing new here or to be talked/debated over. Bye but PNS first GGG ya piggy.

Yeah I'm pretty sure these cops just strangled this guy because they hate vets.

can't think of any other motive
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

nigga looks woke.
    Anybody know if village idiot is alive?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    how could he bang his head against the wall/door if he was restrained?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Dregs the PIGS, niggers, and all other people HAVE NEVER respected VETS. Even their own families only care just to get attention. not a opinion either, just facts. So nothing new here or to be talked/debated over. Bye but PNS first GGG ya piggy.

a lot of pigs are vets... are you by chance a functional ree reee?
    HTS highlight reel
    This is some dystopian shit. I like it.
Jump to Top