User Controls

I don't read anything HTS posts

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    I don't know if the whole tranny thing is real or fake, but either way, I can't be bothered with that person's bullshit. If you're a tranny, even if you're intelligent, you're still mentally ill and a waste of any sane person's time. But this is niggas in space, so most people here are somewhat mentally ill. I just find it silly to bother with someone so brain damaged that they think it's normal to mutilate their body and change sexes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Why do you care enough to make a thread tho?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Yeah thanks for letting us know OP.
    Originally posted by CandyRein Why do you care enough to make a thread tho?

To encourage others to ignore HTS, skim over all of his posts. If he's not really a tranny, then he's a troll, so regardless of whether he's a troll or a real tranny, it's best to ignore him entirely.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Totse had a massive amount of trannies and suicides for its size. I guess it was all sorts of oddballs and people who didn't fit in.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    he and §m£ÂgØL both do that thing where they seemlessly switch between arguing something they actually believe and arguing nonsense for the sake of arguing
    ignoring someone just because you don't like them is a poor policy though
    Originally posted by aldra he and §m£ÂgØL both do that thing where they seemlessly switch between arguing something they actually believe and arguing nonsense for the sake of arguing

HTS is good at it though.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Chaplin Fagcum is a repeat offender too come to think of it
    Originally posted by aldra ignoring someone just because you don't like them is a poor policy though
    I type pretty fast, but I only have so much time on my hands to waste smoking weed and arguing with batshit crazy people online. I have to choose my time wisely, so I'd rather not argue with sexually confused people.

frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by aldra Chaplin Fagcum

Lol
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Hai
    Ghost Black Hole
    She doesn't think it's normal though she thinks it's fucked up and she hates other transgender people and the LGBT community in general
    HTS highlight reel
    OP will never read this. I can say whatever I want, and he'll never be able to defend himself. OP is a dork. OP thinks his mom is sexy. OP sneaks into his parents' bedroom at night just to sniff his dad's feet. OP once sent me a PM saying that he gave a blowjob to his grandpa and the only thing he regretted was how little he regretted it.
    HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    He's up there with krotz, octivian and the allesandra cortez poster in terms of insufferability.
    I keep making the mistake of arguing with him thinking that maybe I'll inject some sense into him but like a jew, there is absolutely no arguing with these types of people.
    Ghost Black Hole
    ^ you're dumb and take the bait arguing with trolls
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 He's up there with krotz, octivian and the allesandra cortez poster in terms of insufferability.
    I keep making the mistake of arguing with him thinking that maybe I'll inject some sense into him but like a jew, there is absolutely no arguing with these types of people.

you and OP sound/read a lot a like. You both just act more "intelligent" or "retarded" at any give time. Weird huh? not at all ALT.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by aldra he and §m£ÂgØL

HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    Brownnose is legitimately mentally ill

Originally posted by Dregs you and OP sound/read a lot a like. You both just act more "intelligent" or "retarded" at any give time. Weird huh? not at all ALT.

Genius insanity
    Technologist victim of incest
    Good thing OP, cause I scroll right by yours as well.

Be seein ya.
Jump to Top