User Controls

ATTN CASPER about Malice

Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    DUDE! had another one of those freaky nightmares. So I don't confuse you too much I will brake things down. Some names maybe wrong but these names are the names I heard in my dreams. This will kinda vague but I can only remember so much DUDE.

- It was murder like I thought..will kinda sorta wasn't. It was an assisted suicide(so Malice thought)with a friend(who was give the location of the $3000 and some personal items for his mother. I got the money and shit just before this friend came) I was with Malice's gf she is about 20-25 hispanic(which I think is a lie)named Tasha.
    - This friend intenitionally adminsitered countless drugs into Malice's system but Malice chickened out and only gave himself about a quarter of what was found in his system. His friend was just after the money for his drug habit nothing more. He laughed about getting away with it though
    - according to Natasha he wasn't a serial killer but serial rapist across several states. He killed one guy after a drunken bar fight. He put 3 bullets in him
    - Money was found on either Interstate 84, 97, 111..not sure DUDE but those are the Interstates I was on. I was behind a abondoned Gas Station man. Into between too trees that really stuck out because the whole area was pretty barren. Maybe the desert I don't know
    - Save Malice's mother she is really fucked up but paints such beautiful smile to the world she is a drunk like me but she might be into heavier shit by now. Look her up and call her soon. He time is running out.
    -Malice leaved in an abandoned factory briefly...he left a note "If I die soon it was an accident." "Watch who you trust if you look for answers." "He can't be trusted." on a black note pad. He claims this friend was from Totse/zoklet he knew for about 4 years maybe longer from other sites. They may have made a few youtube vids together. His name in the nightmare is Darren but Natasha said its something else and sometimes he went by his Totse name but I forget the name

Investigate this and help his family solve all of this man. He was intentionally killed but the killer wanted it to look like a suicide. Malice really wanted this friends help and he trusted him.

-description? it varies I seen him with long dark wavy hair and goatee/mustache...other times he is almost bald and a lil scruff. he is tall but not skinny maybe a beer gut...imposing though. i was in the back of his car for a bit he was with another woman named tracy. she seems to have known Malice too but not as well as him

HELP ME!.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Wtf?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Nobody cares about your gay dreams
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GGG Nobody cares about your gay dreams

you is gayer/faggoty more than me. i'm only gay for dick and money. i love all women's in every way. not you dipshit. oops too much truth too ya huh g? lmao
    Originally posted by Dregs you is gayer/faggoty more than me. i'm only gay for dick and money. i love all women's in every way. not you dipshit. oops too much truth too ya huh g? lmao

Nah YOU is gayer/faggoty more
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Meth.
    Originally posted by GGG Nah YOU is gayer/faggoty more

yep, you live more in dreams/nightmares than i ever could. thanks thats sayin so much to all not just me loser.
    Originally posted by 🐿 Meth.
    Originally posted by 🐿 Meth.

yep. plus whisky and painkillers. i spend more on all this than you could ever make in a lifetime but it is worth it baby. Love you still but you should follow my example. Your kid isn't worth the effort at any time in life. Mine wasn't ever either. Lets marry soon:)
    wake the fuck up CASPER...THIS HAS BEEN HERE FOR HOURS now. Just sayin I MIGHT BE KILLED next nightmare
    twistquest Yung Blood
    lmao
    /thread
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Handle your dreams, dude.

They're your dreams, shut the fuck up and go back to sleep.
    Originally posted by mashlehash Handle your dreams, dude.

They're your dreams, shut the fuck up and go back to sleep.

thanks for the advice dude
    last chance to help me CASPER. if you don't i will never be able to look at you the same way again. i didn't have any nightmares last night but i can't stop thinking about this and can't sleep. i think i losing my marbles dude
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Dregs DUDE! had another one of those freaky nightmares. So I don't confuse you too much I will brake things down. Some names maybe wrong but these names are the names I heard in my dreams. This will kinda vague but I can only remember so much DUDE.

- It was murder like I thought..will kinda sorta wasn't. It was an assisted suicide(so Malice thought)with a friend(who was give the location of the $3000 and some personal items for his mother. I got the money and shit just before this friend came) I was with Malice's gf she is about 20-25 hispanic(which I think is a lie)named Tasha.
    - This friend intenitionally adminsitered countless drugs into Malice's system but Malice chickened out and only gave himself about a quarter of what was found in his system. His friend was just after the money for his drug habit nothing more. He laughed about getting away with it though
    - according to Natasha he wasn't a serial killer but serial rapist across several states. He killed one guy after a drunken bar fight. He put 3 bullets in him
    - Money was found on either Interstate 84, 97, 111..not sure DUDE but those are the Interstates I was on. I was behind a abondoned Gas Station man. Into between too trees that really stuck out because the whole area was pretty barren. Maybe the desert I don't know
    - Save Malice's mother she is really fucked up but paints such beautiful smile to the world she is a drunk like me but she might be into heavier shit by now. Look her up and call her soon. He time is running out.
    -Malice leaved in an abandoned factory briefly…he left a note "If I die soon it was an accident." "Watch who you trust if you look for answers." "He can't be trusted." on a black note pad. He claims this friend was from Totse/zoklet he knew for about 4 years maybe longer from other sites. They may have made a few youtube vids together. His name in the nightmare is Darren but Natasha said its something else and sometimes he went by his Totse name but I forget the name

Investigate this and help his family solve all of this man. He was intentionally killed but the killer wanted it to look like a suicide. Malice really wanted this friends help and he trusted him.

-description? it varies I seen him with long dark wavy hair and goatee/mustache…other times he is almost bald and a lil scruff. he is tall but not skinny maybe a beer gut…imposing though. i was in the back of his car for a bit he was with another woman named tracy. she seems to have known Malice too but not as well as him

HELP ME!.

didn't read still thanked
    well i appreciate that much. besides the topic have you ever had any dreams/nightmares you were in but it was like it was totally not your dream or nightmare, sudo?
Jump to Top