User Controls

Alright guys. Shows over. Time to pack up our bags and go home.

HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    https://twitter.com/marshallfox22/status/1137125918307115009

Where can I find an assisted suicide clinic in the US?
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Laters hikki

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Imagine needing assistance to kill yourself.

What level of failure at life is that on?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Killing yourself can be painful and messy and it doesn't always work.
    I remember what it was like to be put under for surgery, if I could have that done but die in the process that would be pretty great.
    For all you know malice probably suffered greatly before he died.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 Killing yourself can be painful and messy and it doesn't always work.
    I remember what it was like to be put under for surgery, if I could have that done but die in the process that would be pretty great.
    For all you know malice probably suffered greatly before he died.

Doubt it, the autopsy showed he died pretty well loaded.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Doubt it, the autopsy showed he died pretty well loaded.

He probably had a slow and prolonged death in agonizing pain
    killing yourself painlessly would be easy

get fucking loaded on heroin til youre nodding hard then swallow 30 mg xanaax and sit down and have a few drinks, you'll be effectively gone before or by the time you have the second or third
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III killing yourself painlessly would be easy

get fucking loaded on heroin til youre nodding hard then swallow 30 mg xanaax and sit down and have a few drinks, you'll be effectively gone before or by the time you have the second or third

Yeah if you're smart you can end it in round 1 with malice. Literally not even hard just get a lot of respiratory depressing drugs and some potentiators.

I actually met some random girl on reddit who bought i think pentobarbital. She planned on killing herself with it. I don't remember why we were talking but I stopped myself just short of telling her the doses were way too low. Was crazy to me that this bitch went through all the trouble of getting it and researching but fucked up the follow through.

Cant help but feel people like that don't actually want to die, they just want attention and are probably emotional. Which is honestly fine, but if people truly wanted to die our suicide success rate would be much higher.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 Killing yourself can be painful and messy and it doesn't always work.

For a healthy person, there seems to be a large jump from being put under to being put down, even though you are brought close to it when you are put under. I still don’t get why there are so many botched lethal injections.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    helium

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 He probably had a slow and prolonged death in agonizing pain

Nah, Pentobarbital is a gentle killer. If you combine with a shot or two of Vodka and an anti emittent you'll just fall asleep.
Jump to Top