User Controls

homosexuals piss me off

HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    Look, I don't care if you want to shove your dick up some guy's shitter or have him cum inside your mouth, we all have our own disgusting fetishes ... the thing with faggots though is that they want to legitimize and normalize their behavior, as well as force society to shape its perception of reality to suit them, this is especially true with trannies.
    These people are so psychologically warped they truly believe that their fetishistic behavior is normal and an alternative to heterosexuality.
    These people are so densely stupid they will tell you that men who identify as women are truly such, that there are like 50 genders and once transhumanism comes about they'll parade males giving birth as legitimate and normal.
    We need to end this whole homosexual movement before it's too late.

I have a friend who is gay, he's been my tomodachi since we were really young so I can look past his illness and see him as a person, but it's so cringey when he tries to talk about his romantic life in front of me.
    Gays only concept of intimacy is sex, sex sex sex, everything must be about sex.
    They can't have a real relationship, it must always be about sex, because underneath the surface that is all it's about.
    He and people like him truly believe that their mental illness is akin to heterosexuality and that they aren't any different from a real couple.
    I have met his other "LGBT" friends and they're all degenerate mentally ill losers, his one transgender friend, who upon meeting me for the very first time asked if he could suck my dick, that was the first thing he ever said to me ...

I feel no pity for homosexuals, I wish them only despair because that is what they bring to the world.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    its already tooooo late
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nah transgenders are chill but there is a vocal minority that is annoying as fuck. If you ignore them the world becomes a better place.

If they are getting to you it means they won.
    Originally posted by Ghost Nah transgenders are chill but there is a vocal minority that is annoying as fuck.

Your head is so far in the sand
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 Look, I don't care if you want to shove your dick up some guy's shitter or have him cum inside your mouth, we all have our own disgusting fetishes … the thing with faggots though is that they want to legitimize and normalize their behavior, as well as force society to shape its perception of reality to suit them, this is especially true with trannies.
    These people are so psychologically warped they truly believe that their fetishistic behavior is normal and an alternative to heterosexuality.
    These people are so densely stupid they will tell you that men who identify as women are truly such, that there are like 50 genders and once transhumanism comes about they'll parade males giving birth as legitimate and normal.
    We need to end this whole homosexual movement before it's too late.

I have a friend who is gay, he's been my tomodachi since we were really young so I can look past his illness and see him as a person, but it's so cringey when he tries to talk about his romantic life in front of me.
    Gays only concept of intimacy is sex, sex sex sex, everything must be about sex.
    They can't have a real relationship, it must always be about sex, because underneath the surface that is all it's about.
    He and people like him truly believe that their mental illness is akin to heterosexuality and that they aren't any different from a real couple.
    I have met his other "LGBT" friends and they're all degenerate mentally ill losers, his one transgender friend, who upon meeting me for the very first time asked if he could suck my dick, that was the first thing he ever said to me …

I feel no pity for homosexuals, I wish them only despair because that is what they bring to the world.

This entire post is so fucking surreal...

I mean, you know it's you posting it right...?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by gadzooks This entire post is so fucking surreal…

I mean, you know it's you posting it right…?

I have found Christ
    Besides, I have always known the limitations of reality and the will of God, that's what separates me from those cretins.
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 I have found Christ
    Besides, I have always known the limitations of reality and the will of God, that's what separates me from those cretins.

The only chance you have of legalizing your... Particular preference... Requires legalization of homosexuality.

And, how in the world are you in a position to judge someone else's sexual predelictians?

Like... Hypocrisy of the highest order.
    Originally posted by gadzooks The only chance you have of legalizing your… Particular preference… Requires legalization of homosexuality.

And, how in the world are you in a position to judge someone else's sexual predelictians?

Like… Hypocrisy of the highest order.

Which preference would that be?
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 Which preference would that be?

Loli's?

I dunno.

You really want it stated on record?
    also if you're talking about my attraction for young (but not THAT young) women I have to remind you that it is still part of the natural order.
    Before modern times it was probably the norm to make love with women around 12 - 13 and for them to be mothers by 15 - 17.
    Pedophilia is perfectly fine and normal, it's just an age preference like having a racial preference.
    Now, I'll admit that incest is bad and just as harmful to the natural order as homosexuality, which is why it's only a fantasy for me ... (hoping I have a QT imouto in the next life)
    I just figured you'd have a more open mind considering what you're into.

Like, the gays are just trynna do what we all trynna do.

Is it the fact that they get to flaunt their homosexuality, but people into loli's and shota's and what not can't express it openly?
    Originally posted by gadzooks I just figured you'd have a more open mind considering what you're into.

Like, the gays are just trynna do what we all trynna do.

Is it the fact that they get to flaunt their homosexuality, but people into loli's and shota's and what not can't express it openly?

That's not it at all.
    They want to legitimize their mental illness, spread it and warp reality to suit their mental illness.
    People like me know our fetishes are just that and we keep them to ourselves.
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 That's not it at all.
    They want to legitimize their mental illness, spread it and warp reality to suit their mental illness.
    People like me know our fetishes are just that and we keep them to ourselves.

Dude... One man's mental illness is another man's sexual orientation.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Dude… One man's mental illness is another man's sexual orientation.

Here is the thing, homosexuality is not an orientation, it's a mental illness.
    Pedophilia is not an orientation, it's an age preference.
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 Here is the thing, homosexuality is not an orientation, it's a mental illness.
    Pedophilia is not an orientation, it's an age preference.

Lmao.

I just can't take you seriously anymore.

Also... I'm literally the last nigga that's gonna play devil's advocate for a pedophile, and you still get defensive?

I'm becoming less and less passionate about this particular cause with each passing day.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Lmao.

Also… I'm literally the last nigga that's gonna play devil's advocate for a pedophile, and you still get defensive?

I'm becoming less and less passionate about this particular cause with each passing day.

I literally stated objective facts and you resort to idiocy because *feelings*
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 I literally stated objective facts and you resort to idiocy because *feelings*

No I didn't.

I don't even care if you you happen to be sexually attracted to children.

Its the fact that you hate on gays at the same time.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by gadzooks Lmao.

Also… I'm literally the last nigga that's gonna play devil's advocate for a pedophile, and you still get defensive?

Lol you actually took him seriously at a point?
    Originally posted by gadzooks No I didn't.

I don't even care if you you happen to be sexually attracted to children.

Its the fact that you hate on gays at the same time.

So?
    They're not the same at all, one is a preference and the other is a mental illness.
    Just because I am into something that is frowned upon by society doesn't mean I need to be tolerant of something like homosexuality, muslims certainly aren't.
Jump to Top