User Controls

Eric Schmidt and everyone who works for Google and Facebook need to be killed

HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut

I'm not even being ironic.
    I mean with all sincerity that I hope zuckerberg and schmidt are executed for crimes against humanity.
    look at that smug expression on its face
    They never, not once, asked the public if they were okay with their surveillance technology and practices.
    They never asked the public permission to record your conversations through your phone microphone, or store and analyze your photos, or catalog your posts ... the disgusting thing is they want people to think they're doing all of that for marketing purposes, as if that's supposed to even be alright in the first place ...
    I keep telling my stupid bitch mother about this and her only response is "I don't do anything wrong so I have nothing to worry about".
    I can't believe there hasn't been a major public backlash, or that they haven't been taken to court yet.
    Mark zuckerberg openly stated that "privacy is dead" and the cattle continued to use facebook ... these motherfuckers think they can lay all this shit on us against our will and that we won't have any say in it.

The truth is that they don't care about the marketing, these technologies exist so they can shape people's opinions and mold society to fit their view.
    These technologies are mind control, nothing less.
    HTS highlight reel
    Round up and murder everyone in Silicon Valley, tbh. So many of the world's problems could be solved by just nuking California into a glassy wasteland. *sigh*
    Originally posted by HTS Round up and murder everyone in Silicon Valley, tbh. So many of the world's problems could be solved by just nuking California into a glassy wasteland. *sigh*

That would only solve half of the problem, the other half is the jewish problem.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 That would only solve half of the problem, the other half is the jewish problem.

I was gonna say nuking California and Israel, but I didn't wanna come across as antisemitic. 😢

Israel was/is a huge mistake, but nukes are not the answer.
    Originally posted by HTS I was gonna say nuking California and Israel, but I didn't wanna come across as antisemitic. 😢

Israel was/is a huge mistake, but nukes are not the answer.

No because then you take the risk of injuring the Palestinian people they have locked up in outdoor prisons.

What needs to happen is for the nearby Arab nations to storm the place, kill all the jews and then demolish their settlements over the Palestinian land.

I've been doing some visualizations and "prayer" lately, seeing the jews stopped from their attempt at conquering the world and I see the land of Palestine being returned to its rightful owners.
    I saw the Palestinian people cheering, waving their flag, I saw their newly established government, their cities rebuilt and most deliciously, the jewish rodents in tears that their plan at world domination put to an end and their fake apartheid state dissolved.
    also the "muh chosen people" boomers/religious people all need to be executed as well
    Ghost Black Hole
    Trianglists are the chosen people.
Jump to Top