User Controls

West point Cadet killed in rollover

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    A cadet killed in a vehicle rollover during a training exercise at the West Point Military Academy has been identified as a 22-year-old from New Jersey.

West Point announced on Friday that Cadet Christopher J. Morgan of West Orange, New Jersey, died when the vehicle carrying cadets overturned in wooded terrain on Thursday morning.

Nineteen cadets and two soldiers operating the vehicle suffered non-life-threatening injuries in the accident. All the cadets have been treated and released with the majority of injuries including broken arms and abrasions.

Morgan was a law and legal studies major in the Class of 2020.

He was a recruited athlete and a standout member of the Army wrestling team

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7116913/West-Point-says-cadet-killed-rollover-New-Jersey.html

Law major and in the Army. Double whammy, good riddance. Faggot nigger.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Law major and in the Army. Double whammy, good riddance. Faggot nigger.

Legit curious what's wrong with either of those things...?
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by gadzooks Legit curious what's wrong with either of those things…?

If you don't already know, there's no way to explain it.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers If you don't already know, there's no way to explain it.

I mean, I'm incredibly anti-war, but I'm not anti-soldier. They're just pawns in a much bigger game.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by gadzooks Legit curious what's wrong with either of those things…?

These people are those who would presume to rule, they're throwing their lot in with the state. Fuck them.
Jump to Top