User Controls

Moving back in with the parents

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Apparantly it has come to this.

At least for a few months while restoration is being done on my apartment.

Its kinda exciting though because I actually get to move out of this absolute cess pool of a town.

I don't know if I ever wanna come back.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Enjoy being 13 again

"don't forget to lock the door when you leave!"

"It's 11 o'clock, where have you been!"

"while you're living under my roof you'll do as you're told my lad!"

"Quit struggling son and bite harder on that pillow, your mom will be home soon"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by gadzooks Apparantly it has come to this.

At least for a few months while restoration is being done on my apartment.

Its kinda exciting though because I actually get to move out of this absolute cess pool of a town.

I don't know if I ever wanna come back.

Cum on your own toothbrush
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    At least you have parents to move in with. There's no shame in it. Save some money and fix your life.
    Just remember when chatting up some babe at the bar, you don't live with your parents, they live with you so you can take care of them...
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    better you than me brother... Personally I'd rather camp outside.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Just remember when chatting up some babe at the bar, you don't live with your parents, they live with you so you can take care of them…

lolol
    Gadzooks just find an extended stay America and come up with the money for at least 30 days...👍🙂😉
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    No shame in that!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Michael Myers No shame in that!

in living with your parents? or living in an extended stay? stended stay people end up being homeless or going back to live with their parents..

I don't know about you gonts but living with my parents doing mundane shit, going to church and working on their farm would drive me up the wall. I'm too much of free bird, thats why I left as soon as I turned 18
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Just remember when chatting up some babe at the bar, you don't live with your parents, they live with you so you can take care of them…

but its true tho

Ghost Black Hole
    Convert them to Trianglism. The ultimate faith that unites monotheist Abrahamic religions and atheists together.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Enjoy being 13 again

"don't forget to lock the door when you leave!"

"It's 11 o'clock, where have you been!"

"while you're living under my roof you'll do as you're told my lad!"

"Quit struggling son and bite harder on that pillow, your mom will be home soon"

Hahaha it started already.

Gadz is grounded and lost his internet privileges 😋😋
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby in living with your parents? or living in an extended stay? stended stay people end up being homeless or going back to live with their parents..

I don't know about you gonts but living with my parents doing mundane shit, going to church and working on their farm would drive me up the wall. I'm too much of free bird, thats why I left as soon as I turned 18

Depends on what kind of farm they have tho
    Technologist victim of incest
    Bummer☹️

When I saw this thread bumped, I thought Gad was checking in.

I was thinking the other day that this could be really good for him so he can get his life back on track. A super shitty situation may have a good ending.
    Originally posted by Technologist Bummer☹️

When I saw this thread bumped, I thought Gad was checking in.

I was thinking the other day that this could be really good for him so he can get his life back on track. A super shitty situation may have a good ending.

Try not to think too much. You're not good at it.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I hope your day gets better matt.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I knew infinityshock was the last poster and I clicked anyway

Next comment: "I knew it was GGG and I clicked anyway"

I'm way ahead of you guys.
    how the fuck does an unemployed person get the money to renovate their apartments.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how the fuck does an unemployed person get the money to renovate their apartments.

he saved his money before he became unemployed.
Jump to Top