User Controls

Who was the best online female impersonator?

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    [x] nerd fangs
    The robbinhoody one was a false rumor.
    [greentext]>no option for Chris Hansen[/greentext]

Your poll is bullshit.
    I spent my entire childhood pretending to be a Girl on the internet, fuck your faggy hug box forum full of gulible retards, I trolled hundreds of people over years.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm a girl.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Unwyred made me lol.
    ACAB Houston
    Mizled was a dude but nobody cared. Does that count?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I'd have to say Lanny, because Lanny got away with it for much longer than everyone else. 10 years! You go, girl! I mean, guy! You go, guy!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I doubt it was 10 years. Still, Lanny must have something profoundly wrong with him, some sort of severe mental illness that he's in denial about, or a (suppressed) dark or deeply shameful secret, to have continue it as long as he did. The visceral reaction that's consistently elicited in him when I bring this up only increases the likelihood.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I think Enter deserves to be the winner, not for pretending to be a girl but for convincing everyone that an actual girl was a dude. The "shopped hand" thing was a master stroke.

I doubt it was 10 years. Still, Lanny must have something profoundly wrong with him, some sort of severe mental illness that he's in denial about, or a (suppressed) dark or deeply shameful secret, to have continue it as long as he did. The visceral reaction that's consistently elicited in him when I bring this up only increases the likelihood.

Which visceral reaction is this again?
    10 years is nothing. I've been trolling on the internet since dialup when I was 7 years old. How many internet girlfriends have you had bro??? I still got a few that email me.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    10 years is nothing. I've been trolling on the internet since dialup when I was 7 years old. How many internet girlfriends have you had bro??? I still got a few that email me.

will u help me do some panty scams. i still have all data i need to pull off a lvl 3
    will u help me do some panty scams. i still have all data i need to pull off a lvl 3

arent you a biological female.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    do you guys not remember nerd fangs' paedo baiting videos? he'd talk like a girl, then invite dudes to watch him on webcam, which was conveniently pointed at his crotch with his weiner tucked in

a few seconds later, out it pops and I'm pretty sure he got up and started singing YMCA once
Jump to Top