User Controls

Eyeballing

Say you have a powder of whatever, If you know how much there is to start with, you could just like keeping dividing it into half until you get it down to where its close to the dose you wanna take right? Thats what i'd do insteada randomly guessing.
    &Zenith Yung Blood
    Titrate using solution
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    There's a saying on the streets: "Eyeballing is die-balling."
    I prefer handnosing
    There's a saying on the streets: "Eyeballing is die-balling."

lol what? a saying on the internet you mean. i never see anyone irl weighing drugs unless theyre weighing out a quantity to sell. or if theyre cool internet people like us and got some hallucinogen with a dosage under 30 mg.
    3.5 grams of molly I split into 33 piles while rolling tits on my birthday. It was much easier to abuse with a good mg scale but I just clucked that very scale for an 8ball of cannabis.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Buy a $20 scale you fucking cheapskate. Stupid druggies have a problem with delaying gratification and managing money. If you can't save up $20 or would rather spend it on more drugs, you're one of them. Don't attempt the job until you have the tools needed.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    I thought this thread was about a new sexual act when you cum in a woman's eyes and make her unable to open their eyes for hours
Jump to Top