User Controls

We'reAllBrownNosers has pics of me on his wall

Octavian motherfucker
    Folks, If the fear ain't announced, the anger most certainly is!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    posting in a drama thread
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah what a weirdo. Says he never posted on totse or zoklet but knows all about my life from a year ago and calls me Scron..

Just another coward hiding behind an alt
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    maybe it's an even more weirdoer lurker reading our posts n shit...
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Huh, I don't need pictures. I have a photographic memory when it comes to people I want to murder or beat up.

Originally posted by Ghost Yeah what a weirdo. Says he never posted on totse or zoklet but knows all about my life from a year ago and calls me Scron..

Just another coward hiding behind an alt

I never said that! I've posted several times what a few of my names were. One was jimmy420 where I warned Spectral he was going to get doxxed for being so flirty with "females" online. The boy didn't listen and Toothlessjoe doxxed him with a reverse phone number lookup. If he'd used a cell number instead of a landline, that wouldn't have happened. That's also what I did to WAN when I was Gabriel Gray.

But I never release people's info when I get ahold of it. I just study people sometimes out of boredom.

But yer, I've had hundreds of names. I was originally Beeshnu or something on totse in 03, then I registered as Ocelot which was inspired by the villain Revolver Ocelot from Metal Gear. I posted pictures of my 357 and weed I grew, too.

Anyway. Don't tell anyone, this is a secret between you and me.

EDIT: OH shit, they might get my picture now, the one everyone made fun of me for being so skinny. Oh well.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    How come I don't have any pics of you?
    Originally posted by Michael Myers How come I don't have any pics of you?
    He didn't figure you needed them after he made love to your butthole.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Huh, I don't need pictures. I have a photographic memory when it comes to people I want to murder or beat up.

I never said that! I've posted several times what a few of my names were. One was jimmy420 where I warned Spectral he was going to get doxxed for being so flirty with "females" online. The boy didn't listen and Toothlessjoe doxxed him with a reverse phone number lookup. If he'd used a cell number instead of a landline, that wouldn't have happened. That's also what I did to WAN when I was Gabriel Gray.

But I never release people's info when I get ahold of it. I just study people sometimes out of boredom.

But yer, I've had hundreds of names. I was originally Beeshnu or something on totse in 03, then I registered as Ocelot which was inspired by the villain Revolver Ocelot from Metal Gear. I posted pictures of my 357 and weed I grew, too.

Anyway. Don't tell anyone, this is a secret between you and me.

EDIT: OH shit, they might get my picture now, the one everyone made fun of me for being so skinny. Oh well.

I think I remember seeing two of those names. You're old timey.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I think I remember seeing two of those names. You're old timey.

Yeah, I'm getting old. I used to fight with Infrared and Snoopy and a bunch of other people lmao

EDIT: Strangely enough, a lot of the members I used to fight with ended up respecting me. We're all old now.

EDIT2: Oh yeah, since I joined so many years ago, apparently you can't search my older posts. Apparently, according to Spectral, the older posts from years back got deleted, so only the more recent totse history had been preserved. 03 and 04 were fucking epic. It all went downhill from there.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I was a lurker until about 2006 or so. Even then I rarely posted.
    You should've been around a few years sooner. You missed the better times on totse. It had a certain feel to it. Not just totse, but what was going on in the world that was connected to totse around that time. It was pretty fucking cool. I noticed Infrared had posted here. He'd probably remember me. Some of the older members would. But I'm glad nobody can search my older posts. It's also good I changed names so often. There was some personal info from those posts. Not like name or whatever, but stuff about my personality. I guess the feds have it, but random queers don't.

When I was Dorian Gray and went to fight komokazi in austin, some guy in a suit was there, saw me wearing a tie dye shirt and combat boots, and said "Dorian?"

I think that might've been Mr Orange. He said he'd fight me too, but he looked old and bald lol

I think I later changed it to Gabriel Gray after watching Heroes.
Jump to Top