User Controls

People with STDs should be killed

Ghost Black Hole
    What if we round up everyone with an STD, shot them in the head and burned the bodies.

Would that eliminate all STDs forever?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    BACKGROUND: Cuba's response to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) epidemic has been to conduct mass testing of the population to ascertain seroprevalence, to enforce mandatory relative quarantine of persons testing positive, and to implement educational interventions using media and school-based programs. METHODS: Interview with the Vice-Minister of Health and review of available data. RESULTS: Reports to date show a very low seroprevalence rate without evidence of a widespread epidemic. Sexual contact with foreign-born persons is the primary risk factor. Possible advantages of Cuba's policy include rapid reduction in the risk of HIV transmission by infected blood products, an opportunity for focused education and secondary prevention, and limitation of new infections. Possible disadvantages include the restriction of individual freedom in those who are not guilty of any illegal act, quarantine of persons with false positive HIV tests, and ongoing transmission because of the incomplete nature of the quarantine. The policy is expensive and may displace other public health priorities. The content of the media-based educational interventions has emphasized rational medical information in unimaginative formats with a limited focus on prevention. CONCLUSIONS: The issue of personal responsibility for behavioral change versus government imposed regulations is at the core of Cuba's HIV policy.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1405068/

They have some of the lowest rates of infection in the world, and given the region they're in it's pretty impressive.

so yea... maybe?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Muh seroprevalence.
    I think something like 1 in 4 people have herpes.

Killing everyone with an STD certainly would reduce highway traffic. Maybe I'll get behind it for that reason alone.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's the best path for all of non infected humanity
    Originally posted by gadzooks I think something like 1 in 4 people have herpes.

Killing everyone with an STD certainly would reduce highway traffic. Maybe I'll get behind it for that reason alone.

I'm more of a death to a all mankind sort of person, so any argument i can cloak this goal in i'll advance.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

See you don't need to murder these people i guess, maybe just mass test everyone right, okay.

then, we apply tattoos to identify the infected. so the public may easilty identify them, a relatively harmless measure. then kill or harbor them in a big orgy of violence for maybe like 3 weeks? after that i don't know build a chirch or like a stone monumet to REMEMBER
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm sure with our current technology it would be easy to get rid of them all in one day
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by aldra

Lmao.

TIL racism is the real cause of STDs.

Not sex...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    HIV is harmless it's the stigma that kills
    quarantines are cool bro, doesn't have to be HIV, just an example.
    Technologist victim of incest

1 in 8*

Scron, if we do this, Bill Krozby will have to go too. Are you up for that?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yes we need to sacrifice Dennis Rodman as well

most people with STD also dont have a car.

list all people with STD that you know of and how many of them have a car ?
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    STD people should have to register and identify themselves like sex offenders.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Everyone should be forced to do an STD test, disagree and you get put on the kill list. Anyone that is not a virgin must be tested.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I think I have clap. Free Doxycycline to get rid or?

No, better blow my brains out.👍

Originally posted by Ghost Everyone should be forced to do an STD test, disagree and you get put on the kill list. Anyone that is not a virgin must be tested.

can you tell if im not a virgin ?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny can you tell if im not a virgin ?

You will be expected to answer honestly. Punishment for lying should be the purge of your entire bloodline
Jump to Top