User Controls

Shell and I want to move in together.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    We have been looking online for places and she has made some calls.
    Neither of us can move out on our own but together we figure we can both get a place together.
    We basically have a paycheck or less to both our names.
    But it is a good idea.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Wait your dating a middle aged bald hooker named Shell?

Only in Ohio folks..
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Ghost Wait your dating a middle aged bald hooker named Shell?

Only in Ohio folks..

Its a literal shell
    Ghost Black Hole
    Like a chonch
    Octavian motherfucker
    Have a Kevin Bacon baby.

WellHung Black Hole
    Are you sure there's room for the both of you in an efficiency?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Neither of us can move out on our own but together we figure we can both get a place together.

Yeah that's always a bad idea. You get a place you can afford on 1 income, not 2.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    got room for me? i'll pay rent once and awhile:)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Has anyone made fun of your yellow teeth especially in relation to hers?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    wonder if thats frala from dh..hmmm could be her twin sister though hmm
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Has anyone made fun of your yellow teeth especially in relation to hers?

🤣
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    She does have nice teeth.
    HTS highlight reel
    Glad you've got a girl now, Fona. Has she been the calming, healing presence in your life that you required? 🙂
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Now I feel bad . Sorry fona. You can make fun of me about anything you want. It got to me thinking about why are yellowish teeth considered bad?

Or less appealing?

Yellow flowers are cute and yellow suns and yellow butterflies . So why not teeth ? Someone explain .
    The bird murdering thing was too much...the nest she wants to build with you will probably result in you being fed to the ants.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by mmQ Now I feel bad . Sorry fona. You can make fun of me about anything you want. It got to me thinking about why are yellowish teeth considered bad?

Or less appealing?

Yellow flowers are cute and yellow suns and yellow butterflies . So why not teeth ? Someone explain .

Is it bad that I think Fona's teeth look better? The girl's teeth are like... artificially white. Humans aren't supposed to have teeth that clean. At no point in history except now was that level of whiteness possible. It's unnatural. Healthier, sure, and undoubtedly a testament to her excellent oral hygiene, but like... it's bordering on some uncanny valley shit for me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by HTS Is it bad that I think Fona's teeth look better? The girl's teeth are like… artificially white. Humans aren't supposed to have teeth that clean. At no point in history except now was that level of whiteness possible. It's unnatural. Healthier, sure, and undoubtedly a testament to her excellent oral hygiene, but like… it's bordering on some uncanny valley shit for me.

I completely get it but to say his look BETTER?

BETTER?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by mmQ I completely get it but to say his look BETTER?

BETTER?

MORE AESTHETICALLY PLEASING?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    AMERICAN TEETH BLIND YOU WITH THEIR SPARKLE

AMERICAN TEETH
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by HTS MORE AESTHETICALLY PLEASING?

They're both PRACTICALLY AESTHETICALLY IDENTICAL.
Jump to Top