User Controls

Deli meat properties and tactics

alright so part of my employment involves using a slicer to slice deli meat, turkey and ham to be more specific. now the goal of this is to slice the meat as thinly as possible, HOWEVER, if you slice it too thinly, the meat will shred into pieces which is not ideal. but also nobody wants to eat a sandwich with 1/4 in ch thick slice of processed turkey. i'm pretty sure the way they make these meat blobs is they just throw the turkeys or pigs along with whatever other pigeons or animals that happen to be around in a giant grinder, bonds the ground result with some sort of edible glue, covers it with another layer of spices and this glue, then packages it up and ships it out so that it looks vaguely like it used to be the body of some animal.

so i mean depending on how the meat is, you might have to adjust the slicer to slicer a little thicker or thinner to get the ideal thickness.

also it helps to put a slight amount of pressure on the part of the slicer holding the meat down that is closer to you, because this helps to get a more clean, even slice so that the thickness of the piece of meat is constant and not some sort of weird gradient
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    10/10 most emotionally motivating story of 2019
    Have you thought about getting a real job?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Have you thought about getting a real job?

yea nigga i was working on an engineering degree but i my polysubstance addiction kicked in and i dropped out, pay the fuck attention
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Have you thought about getting a real job?

have you thought about getting "a" job?

if it pays, its a real job.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III yea nigga i was working on an engineering degree but i my polysubstance addiction kicked in and i dropped out, pay the fuck attention

Ok..that's a nice history lesson...but again, have you thought about getting a real job?
    Originally posted by snab_snib have you thought about getting "a" job?

No, I have a career, it's far better.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if it pays, its a real job.

And if it bleeds?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson And if it bleeds?

Didn't you pay attention to "the talk" in 5th grade?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson And if it bleeds?

you may proceed.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Ok..that's a nice history lesson…but again, have you thought about getting a real job?

yes i have
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you may proceed.

if it doesnt bleed,

do not plant your seed.
Jump to Top