User Controls

Trianglism is the natural national religion of the Earth people

Ghost Black Hole
    I.Trianglism, also known as the Trigonomicon is a system of beliefs of a spiritual nature and an existential manifest to map out the known and unknown infinite dimensions and everything in relation to Bass yun and the great 12 entities.

Trianglism fills the ideological void. We are a civic group promoting the values and traditions of Trianglism to reach 1000 committed humans & build a scientific center of Trianglist studies.

Trianglism was founded by members of the TEMPLE OF THE SCREAMING ELECTRON. Our collective effort into the research of altered states of minds has revealed the oldest religion known to humanity

We preach all around the world and once we have enough money AROUND THE STARS!

Looks like they spend most of their time doing bullshit trippy image art
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Looks like they spend most of their time doing bullshit trippy image art

Isn't that true with any religion?

WellHung Black Hole
    I'm one of trianglism's most recent proteges.
    I don't see the point in limiting oneself to a particular geometric shape.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I don't see the point in limiting oneself to a particular geometric shape.

We believe all geometry is sacred

Originally posted by Ghost Mecca has the holy cube which is a part of sacred geometry and important to the Trianglist faith.

What about wavy lines?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Atomic structures are simple geometry. That's why shapes are so prevalent in our universe because they are the basis of all reality

Originally posted by Ghost Atomic structures are simple geometry. That's why shapes are so prevalent in our universe because they are the basis of all reality

Reality..lololol
    Ghost Black Hole
    One of them at least
    Ghost Black Hole
    Trianglism is a syncretic belief system that draws upon our collective idiosyncratic interpretations of various philosophies throughout human history.

We also research the occult, geometry and fringe sciences

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_power
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_geometry

TOTSE is an important fundamental role in our belief system that all information should be free for all of humanity
    Trianglism is the religion of the information age.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOTSE

This is what a Trianglist temple would look like

Ghost Black Hole
    Trianglist pilgrimage is at the Chichen Itza. The ultimate goal of Trianglism is to take some sort of drug while on the top of the TEMPLE

Informed & Mad Yung Blood
    Occultism is your goal?

This site is as evil as it is obvious.
    Originally posted by Ghost Trianglist pilgrimage is at the Chichen Itza. The ultimate goal of Trianglism is to take some sort of drug while on the top of the TEMPLE

Clearly dumbos if they think that's a triangle.
    Ghost Black Hole
    it's a pyramid
    Ghost Black Hole
    all shapes are sacred

Informed & Mad Yung Blood
    headonism confirmed!
    Ghost Black Hole
    We practice fasting and avoid secular temptation like materialism. We are far from hedonists, we seek suffering and embrace it with open arms

Ghost Black Hole
    Friday night, have a drink for the Church of Trianglism folks. Friday is the Trianglist sunday

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    there are very few perfect triangles that are found in nature. my friend hector did a triangle tat on my arm he was going to make it into a pyramid above the world trade center but we got tired and he never finished it. maybe one day, but he did do a good job on the lines being solid. It was just he was taking forever because he thought he would hurt me but he wouldn't.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top