User Controls

"Fuck it" - Buddha

^ that was basically his message.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    therre was a dud many (many)_ thouands of yrs ago who sed fukk all this and u shuld bow to that
    }
    zongo
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    buddha was a deadbeat dad, kept getting a job then quitting or just not turning up anymore a week later
    got into an argument with his girlfriend/kids' mother and forced her arm onto a gas stove
    went to jail because he had apparently been doing similar stuff pretty often
    got out of jail
    moved in with some girl he met on facebook, claimed he was getting his life back together
    a month later that girl messages me on facebook, 'hey how well do you know *buddha*? he was living with me then just fucking disappeared with like $3k worth of my photography equipment; now I'm totally fucked and can't work'
    'lol no, has a significant record in san bernardino though so shouldn't be too hard to track down, gl/hf'

the end
    I feel like such an idiot that the gas stove bit didnt tip me off before the facebook
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Actor, you have become a holy man.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I feel like such an idiot that the gas stove bit didnt tip me off before the facebook

dunno if you think I was just making that up or if you know the context, but:

buddha was an old totse poster, I talked to him a fair bit on totse2.

if you did know that, were you on t2? I can't place the posting style, but it was a while back
    bling bling Dark Matter
    eh sound like eh prety cool guy
Jump to Top