User Controls

making a living by threatening to do something crazy as fuck if you don't get your way

AMA
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Do u prefer sex or murder
    Originally posted by GGG Do u prefer sex or murder

i just jacked off, so murder
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    you should hatch a counterfeit plan / rob a bank.
    Another Tariff thread.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you should hatch a counterfeit plan / rob a bank.

my homie robbed a bank and did 7 months for it because he's a cute whiteboi like me and only got snitched out by a jealous ex lovers mom

one of our friends made a meme of him with the picture the cops put out to try to find people to turn him in lmao
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III my homie robbed a bank and did 7 months for it because he's a cute whiteboi like me and only got snitched out by a jealous ex lovers mom

one of our friends made a meme of him with the picture the cops put out to try to find people to turn him in lmao

hell whyte or not 7 months is still pretty good for trying to pull of something like that. theres a randalls in my hood (safeway) and some bitch wearing sun glasses and potentially a wig, just walked up to the businiess center and slipped them a not and they just handed over the cash lmao.. but randalls employees tend to be tards of the highest order lol
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III my homie robbed a bank and did 7 months for it because he's a cute whiteboi like me and only got snitched out by a jealous ex lovers mom

7 months? what kind of a gay place do you live?.

My ex brother in law got 15yrs for robbing a bank.
    lol brb im gonna rob a randalls
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 7 months? what kind of a gay place do you live?.

My ex brother in law got 15yrs for robbing a bank.

yeah pretty sure robbing a bank is a federal crime
    WellHung Black Hole

the jail time is the least damaging Aspect. Being a convicted felon will severely hamper him for the rest of his life.
    Originally posted by WellHung the jail time is the least damaging Aspect. Being a convicted felon will severely hamper him for the rest of his life.

i get you but that's the least of his worries lol
Jump to Top