User Controls

Golden Coral kicks out woman for being dressed to provocatively

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/pennsylvania-woman-claims-golden-corral-kicked-her-out-because-shes-not-thin
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yucky.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Golden Corral has the right to kick anyone out they want. And i for one support the notion of fat women being banned from restaurants, it reduces the dining experience and i'm sure everyone who isn't fat would agree with this sentiment.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    yeah id kick her out an all

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    she was wearing horizontal stripes too which apparently make you look fatter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Your girlfriend is a real looker, Boo.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Golden Corral has the right to kick anyone out they want. And i for one support the notion of fat women being banned from restaurants, it reduces the dining experience and i'm sure everyone who isn't fat would agree with this sentiment.

They should kick out trannies like you, too.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Mattchew goes to Golden Corral for lunch and stays until closing.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]

Why so serious?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 Mattchew goes to Golden Corral for lunch and stays until closing.

What's your handicap?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by WellHung What's your handicap?

A lackluster sense of humour. 😝😋😁
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    MOM...

THEY'RE PICKING ON ME AGAIN!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/pennsylvania-woman-claims-golden-corral-kicked-her-out-because-shes-not-thin

lol she looks like she fits in at the golden coral perfectly. lmao. months ago my friend and I went a couple of towns over for an errand and we stopped at the golden coral there to eat and we stuck out like sore thumbs, like we walked in wearing boy george outfits. It was bizarre, we were the only gonts that weren't big fat construction workers or ghetto thugs with their 4 children.

wooooorl staaa
    Originally posted by Sophie Golden Corral has the right to kick anyone out they want. And i for one support the notion of fat women being banned from restaurants, it reduces the dining experience and i'm sure everyone who isn't fat would agree with this sentiment.

most people that go to the golden coral are fat whyte.trash its like a bastardized version of lubys
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by WellHung They should kick out trannies like you, too.

Only tranny on this forum is HTS. "Sophie" is the cute version of "Sophey" which comes from Sophist. Which is half of a username i had on a previous incarnation of this community. Nigger.
    Originally posted by Sophie Only tranny on this forum is HTS. "Sophie" is the cute version of "Sophey" which comes from Sophist. Which is half of a username i had on a previous incarnation of this community. Nigger.
    \
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    I made the mistake of eating in one of that chains restaurants in Columbus Georgia.. I've never seen so much food in the floor.. That woman in the OP would class that place up.. 😊
Jump to Top