User Controls

ATTN: Roshambo

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    get your teeth fixed and I guarantee it'll improve your mental health. I can't imagine that not causing some constant low-level pain.
    WellHung Black Hole
    He still posts here? I thought he's strictly a YouTube celebrity, at this point, no?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I dunno, he might still lurk, that or someone who's in contact with him can pass it on
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by WellHung He still posts here? I thought he's strictly a YouTube celebrity, at this point, no?

What yt celebrity?

WellHung Black Hole
    He does have a significant number of followers, narcissist. You don't feel that affords him electronic celebrity status?
    link to shambos yt?
    Originally posted by WellHung He does have a significant number of followers, narcissist. You don't feel that affords him electronic celebrity status?

No, its just yt followers. You can buy that shit by the thousands.

Technologist victim of incest
    Followers that like to watch a train wreck.
    Originally posted by Narc No, its just yt followers. You can buy that shit by the thousands.

roshambo doesn't have any money tho lol
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III roshambo doesn't have any money tho lol

That’s what I’m thinking as far as getting his teeth fixed. I think someone said he doesn’t have insurance. The way he picks at his teeth reminds me of a meth addict picking their face. Last video I saw of him his face looked like he’d been picking at it too.

Can anyone tell me if his mom is an addict too? I can’t imagine she is in her right mind.
    Originally posted by Technologist That’s what I’m thinking as far as getting his teeth fixed. I think someone said he doesn’t have insurance. The way he picks at his teeth reminds me of a meth addict picking their face. Last video I saw of him his face looked like he’d been picking at it too.

Can anyone tell me if his mom is an addict too? I can’t imagine she is in her right mind.

i meant he doesn't have money to buy youtube viewers
    He can't have that many yt followers then.

I knew exactly what you meant that’s why I said:

Originally posted by Technologist That’s what I’m thinking as far as getting his teeth fixed. I think someone said he doesn’t have insurance. The way he picks at his teeth reminds me of a meth addict picking their face. Last video I saw of him his face looked like he’d been picking at it too.

link to the yt?
    If he had celeb level followers he'd have money.

she's not, but she won't drive him to the dentist or pay for it
    it's ok though, roshambo is a good dentist
    i don't believe this yt channel even exists

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Narc i don't believe this yt channel even exists

I wish you were right.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fvAhymEgBZRwkyrP8EplQ
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    There's an ad for 'roshambobaby.com' lol
Jump to Top