User Controls

Polecat has done run off with all the female posters

Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    I swear, I haven’t sent a dick pic in ages.

We need an investigation, maybe a special prosecutor and a biased AG.

Get Er Done!!!
    Looks like Star wasn't invited to the party or turned down the invite.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Hey! I told a nice turd story last night on here.
    no one responded.
    also I'm working 7 days a week, and I'm almost getting paid enough to make it worth my time so I gotta get it while its there for the gettin. we dont have a long summer here so we have to work non stop while its nice out,, shit I have a god damn fire in the wood stove right now cuz its cold n damp here now,, its like 45 here.

find a way to let new girls join and I'll take time off from work to mess with em.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Whocares123

sometimes life gets fucked up
    thats why we get fucked up
    i still feel your touch
    i still do those same drugs
    Originally posted by POLECAT Hey! I told a nice turd story last night on here.
    no one responded.
    also I'm working 7 days a week, and I'm almost getting paid enough to make it worth my time so I gotta get it while its there for the gettin. we dont have a long summer here so we have to work non stop while its nice out,, shit I have a god damn fire in the wood stove right now cuz its cold n damp here now,, its like 45 here.

find a way to let new girls join and I'll take time off from work to mess with em.

Life in Appalachia
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    nigga, I'm in the great state of vermont,
Jump to Top