User Controls

Sploo shenanigans are severe

I had a good time, idk when it started but I know something like a week ago I was all depressed as shit so I threatened to kill myself until my dad bought me saint johns warts with fishy oil and that helped the mood increase slightly, then after eaten a bunch of mucinex pills while crying to myself about imaginary 13 y/os who are apparently hallucinations that I use to feel endless pleasure when I lay down in the dark. I shoplifted a box of nudddddmedddddd and thats when things got wild, I was ok for a day or two but then I started to freak out PCP style and I would go like AMAGGLEMOOGLEMAGGLEMISSLEMEAGLEAHHHHHHHHH to my mom over and over for 16 hours a day and whenever I would start rolling on the floor shaking and making fucked up noises she would burst into tears then I'd have to be like "mom it's alright" and I bit her head a bunch of times and rubbed against her body I think it was weird. I shoplifted a bunch of boxes of cough syrup and blacked out for a long long time but first my mom caught me walking out of the dollar tree with nututututututmememememememeggggg in my pocket and made me hand it over byt U went back to the dollar tree today and bought more bundyxmxmxmxmxmxmxmxmdmdmdmxmdmxmdmx and now I'm alright but my dad's saying he might send me away and I can't shoplift anymore and I'm kinda depressed about ashley even though it's stupid and I have no reason to oh well

i walked around the neighborhood for like 6 hours today collecting cans to buy 1 dollar boxes of mucinex and when I handed in the receipts to get change the lady told me to get away i was talking to myself all day and stuff and saw some old people from the pre-molest era who hate me noaow. also i choked my mom for some reason but i let go in like a second probably because she was talking about how she doesnt want me around and i stole stuff off my neighbors porch
    Susan G. Komen Yung Blood
    Did your mother ever have a mastectomy?
    You're the village idiot
    Susan G. Komen Yung Blood
    Next time one of these made-up events happen, why don't you chop off your mother's tits?
    Arms Merchant Yung Blood
    When you were rubbing against your mom, did you cop a feel?
    \
    More degenerate adventures: I stole 4 boxes of cans contained in enclosed spaces in a diastolic/systolic brainverse and cashed them in to buy more cans to steal

And some emo garl said RAWR 2 ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Sploo, I genuinely wonder if one day you're doing to become like those homeless schizophrenic people you see endlessly roaming the streets, perpetually in a state of madness, or the zombified catatonics that have fallen out of time and space. I don't mean this as an insult.

I don't think you would, you would likely end up in a long term care facility or with your parents for the rest off your life, unless you found drugs and other forms of treatments that allowed you to function well enough. Even now there are genuinely promising things being developed.
    I shoplifted a box of nudddddmedddddd
    My hero!.

I'm staring menacingly at a grocery store right now thinking how easy it would be to grab 4 boxes. 2 beedrill, 2 CCC's.

I think they're onto us sploo (the universe) I have also been sketched out about stealing too. It's like our lives are being corrupted by the same global force.

They don't want us to have money, drugs or food. Everyone else gets everything but we are CUT OFF and forced to just sit indoors all day and sleep like a cat

FUCK THAT NOISE I should go steal right now to combat this demonic force of poverty.

Hold my morels, I'm going in.
    those homeless schizophrenic people you see endlessly roaming the streets, perpetually in a state of madness

This is exactly what I did today
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    See, this is part of the reason I'm a hiki. The outside world is a terrible, frightening, uncontrolled environment where you could run into people like you.
    If you would have ran into me yesterday I would have tried to sell you dried morel mushrooms. I made $10 selling them and bought beer, weed and a cigar.
    Village Idiot Yung Blood
    You're the village idiot

no he isn't you fucked up piece of shit
    i see you're still a vacuous attention craving brat with the ego of a despot
    absolutely riveting
    no he isn't you fucked up piece of shit

I'm too edgy for a serial killer who works in a morgue

Jump to Top