User Controls

"I'd marry him if he wasn't on the wrong side of the law"

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    You stupid whore, you think locking people up for growing a medicinal plant is the right side? You're a fascist, and I'm sure the nazi war criminals also thought they were on the right side since they worked for the government like you, but that didn't help them did it? You fucking fascist skank
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Wow, can we cool it with the anti-teutonic remarks?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    May I consider you fellas my e-friends?
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers You stupid whore, you think locking people up for growing a medicinal plant is the right side?

Well legally...yes.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Wow, can we cool it with the anti-teutonic remarks?

Unbelievable. What a bigot.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers You stupid whore, you think locking people up for growing a medicinal plant is the right side? You're a fascist, and I'm sure the nazi war criminals also thought they were on the right side since they worked for the government like you, but that didn't help them did it? You fucking fascist skank

Shit, what triggered you?

Jump to Top