User Controls

ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ I like turtles ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    effin hawt!
    zalgggoo that title whoaaaaa
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h] [h=2][SIZE=72px]ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้[/SIZE][/h]
    I have a turtle

I have a turtle

is that a yellow eared slider?
    I have a turtle

Yo turtle is a piece of shit. I would fuck that turtle up if I ever met him. Plese delet this.
    is that a yellow eared slider?

I have no idea

It's last owner is in jail and the only thing I know about turtles is food, water, platform, and enhancement

Yo turtle is a piece of shit. I would fuck that turtle up if I ever met him. Plese delet this.

Suck my dick you fuckman
    the only thing I know about turtles is food, water, platform, and enhancement

you should feed it cuttlebone to keep that shell nice and healthy.
Jump to Top