User Controls

It's pouring out there boys

Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Got all windy as fuck, but now it suddenly stopped. Guessing I'm in the eye of the storm now.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Impartially tyrannize that lentinus.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Got all windy as fuck, but now it suddenly stopped. Guessing I'm in the eye of the storm now.

"eye of the storm" = it stopped raining

ACTUAL eye of the storm = I'm in the middle of a giant tornado/hurricane
    No it continued raining hard as fuck, the wind just stopped. Storms have been getting fucked up the last couple years.
    In an actual eye of the storm the rain stops and the wind keeps going hard as fuck

you would know that if you hadn't been getting fucked up the last couple of years
    Originally posted by GGG In an actual eye of the storm the rain stops and the wind keeps going hard as fuck

you would know that if you hadn't been getting fucked up the last couple of years

Nah, it's pretty well established that the storms have been getting worse in this area the last few years. Tornados have been touching down closer than literally ever the last 3 years.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    I finally got some rain. Weeeeeeeee
    WellHung Black Hole
    Hello dam lead lives in Minnesota. Is a big time vikings fan.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Nah, it's pretty well established that the storms have been getting worse in this area the last few years. Tornados have been touching down closer than literally ever the last 3 years.

In six years time: "does the current low occurrence of tornadoes indicate that climate change is real"?
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Nah, it's pretty well established that the storms have been getting worse in this area the last few years. Tornados have been touching down closer than literally ever the last 3 years.

Nah. It's pretty well established that storms don't have an eye.
Jump to Top