User Controls

i just took the nicest dump

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    ya'll niggaz ain't even knowin' how good that shit felt -- whoo, god damn.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Do you mind if I rape your sister with a vacuum cleaner?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    lemme just tell ya bout the dump I took today,,

coulda shit before work but procrastinated to long and found myself climbing a ladder thinkin dang I shoulda shat before starting,,
    so anyways I powered through and painted for 6 hrs, then took lunch and headed for a nice bathroom in some apartments I'm painting,, low n behold My shit paper was still there,, good times,, so I sat down and knew it was a pusher,, meanin ya better not stop pushing till the evn of the turd or it was gonna break off and take a shitload of paper to clean up the broken turn hanging outa whoevers asshole.
    so back to the story,
    So I started pushin and that turd came at a trot,, no it was a canter,, it was movin on out and I could tell it was coming to the end of the mane turd,, I was right it was a natural turd end,, 2 seconds later here comes another,, it was a pretty righteous turd all on its own,, followed up by a kurblunker but it didnt kurblunk cuz when I turned around to see the masterpiece the kurplunker was perched about half way on the original turd that had almost made a perfect circle.

I felt pretty good after that.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    bump for tha dump
Jump to Top