User Controls

ATTN: CASPER- in reference to Malice

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Hey, been thinking a lot about Malice especially since well... It'll be a year give or take sometime soon since he trancended his physical form...

Did you ever get the autopsy report and post it? If so, could you link me, please? A lot was going on for me when i heard you talking about ordering it and such.

Im going to be making a small memorial garden around the area I camp in his memory with a small sign to hang on the nearby tree. I'll post pics when its done. Y'all need to think of what it should say...

I really do miss his autistic posts... It's not the same without him. I can only imagine the advice he'd bw giving me now in my current situation.

What's stupid is I seen this old runner on the bridge wearing those retarded looking barefoot five toed shoes he posted once a while back saying how superior they were for one reason or another... And I almost started crying. Little dumb shit like that... I remember stupid shit like that about him. I actually miss that shit too. I loved his reasoning he had for everything.

Anyway, I appreciate it, Casper, that you took the time to investigate and find out for sure so we nolonger had to wonder. It sucks one way... But in another, at least there's closure. At least I can do something small, like make a memorial in the woods, near a harbor, on the other side of the country, in a place he never seen or visited... But someone here called him friend, and loved and cared about him, and I don't want his memory to be forgotten. Meh, gives me something to do while I shoot up my dope too, I guess.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    *ultimate form
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    God hates occupy
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    So there was this man in Bulgaria who drove trains for a living.

He loved his job. Driving a train had been his dream ever since he was a child. He loved to make the train go as fast as possible. Unfortunately, one day he was a little too reckless and caused a crash. He made it out, but a single person died. Well, needless to say, he went to court over this incident. He was found guilty, and was sentenced to death by electrocution. When the day of the execution came, he requested a single banana as his last meal. After eating the banana, he was strapped into the electric chair. The switch was flown, sparks flew, and smoke filled the air - but nothing happened. The man was perfectly fine.

Well, at the time, there was an old Bulgarian law that said a failed execution was a sign of divine intervention, so the man was allowed to go free. Somehow, he managed to get his old job back driving the train. Having not learned his lesson at all, he went right back to driving the train with reckless abandon. Once again, he caused a train to crash, this time killing two people. The trial went much the same as the first, resulting in a sentence of execution. For his final meal, the man requested two bananas. After eating the bananas, he was strapped into the electric chair. The switch was thrown, sparks flew, smoke filled the room - and the man was once again unharmed.

Well, this of course meant that he was free to go. And once again, he somehow managed to get his old job back. To what should have been the surprise of no one, he crashed yet another train and killed three people. And so he once again found himself being sentenced to death. On the day of his execution, he requested his final meal: three bananas.

"You know what? No," said the executioner. "I've had it with you and your stupid bananas and walking out of here unharmed. I'm not giving you a thing to eat; we're strapping you in and doing this now." Well, it was against protocol, but the man was strapped in to the electric chair without a last meal. The switch was pulled, sparks flew, smoke filled the room - and the man was still unharmed. The executioner was speechless.

The man looked at the executioner and said, "Oh, the bananas had nothing to do with it. I'm just a bad conductor."
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick God hates occupy

Not to be confused with occupii, the plural of octopussy, which God loves.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I often think of him from time to time also. In hindsight I wish I got to know him better.

Alas, he has found the peace that I am yet to attain.
    Originally posted by mmQ Not to be confused with occupii, the plural of octopussy, which God loves.

Which is not to be confused with occupy which god hates
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by GGG Which is not to be confused with occupy which god hates

Which one tho?????
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Its in the autopsy report thread. Should all be in the Google Drive link. I scanned the whole thing.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by CASPER Its in the autopsy report thread. Should all be in the Google Drive link. I scanned the whole thing.

It mentions that he found the peace that octavian could not himself find?
    Originally posted by mmQ Which one tho?????

I SAID ITS NOT TO BE CONFUSED
    Originally posted by mmQ It mentions that he found the peace that octavian could not himself find?

Right thats the report
    Compost is Justin's evolved form
    I will answer any more questions you have mq lay them on me do it babe
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    When I get to heaven will I sing hellelujah? Will I be able to sing at all?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by CASPER Compost is Justin's evolved form

Stop reminding us his stupid name was stupid Justin.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Yes but is he sucking cocks in hell?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He is in his ultimate form and hes controlling every post you make.
    Originally posted by mmQ Stop reminding us his stupid name was stupid Justin.

Thank you for your input, Marlon. It's been noted.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by CASPER Thank you for your input, Marlon. It's been noted.

Nerd!
Jump to Top