User Controls

When us DH er's first arrived here, all you NIS regs assumed the worst about us...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Didn't you? Just admit it...you folks assumed that we were ALL shallow, uni- dimensional, boring normies that would never, ever contribute anything positive to your lives...ain't that right?👍
    i am a loser i am satan i am jesus christ i'm me
    Technologist victim of incest
    And then you came along and confirmed their thoughts😜
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist And then you came along and confirmed their thoughts😜

i aim to please...🙂👍
    Originally posted by WellHung Didn't you? Just admit it…you folks assumed that we were ALL shallow, uni- dimensional, boring normies that would never, ever contribute anything positive to your lives…ain't that right?👍

As I recall they all thought we was a NISer with a bunch of alts.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson As I recall they all thought we was a NISer with a bunch of alts.

Paranoid fucks.
    Which of you gutless cowards Can actually admit you were wrong about some of us?
    Well, Zanick did say at one point that he was wrong about me and that I wasn't as dumb as he first thought I was.
    kudos to zanick, i guess.
    Jokes on him though, I am as dumb as he first thought.
    lol
    folks?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Technologist And then you came along and confirmed their thoughts😜

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well, Zanick did say at one point that he was wrong about me and that I wasn't as dumb as he first thought I was.

Dumber?

lol
    I see one of my e-stalkers is up.
    He's obsessed (jelly of) with you.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I want to have rough jail house type anal sex with his son.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I think they love us ❤️❤️❤️
    Originally posted by stl1 I want to have rough jail house type anal sex with his son.

First candy, now this...
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by WellHung Didn't you? Just admit it…you folks assumed that we were ALL shallow, uni- dimensional, boring normies that would never, ever contribute anything positive to your lives…ain't that right?👍

And I was right. Thanks for pointing it out.
Jump to Top