User Controls

Think of a game and make it into a sick version using humans

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I dont know what I mean yet I was just thinking about Nazis and the word Yhatzee popped up in my head and I was trying to think of a way Nazis could've literally used jedis as dice, which doesnt really make sense but I got to thinking well

What if they literally took them and shoved them inside small bamboo cages like Vietnam War type shit so that their bodies literally molded into shapes representing cubes , then use a blowtorch to mark their respective sides with dots and turn them into human DIE and play yhatzee with them by shooting them out of cannons or you could line 5 up of them at once and smash into them with your car for every roll.

Something like that. :)
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    what if u got ur ass spanked, your gameboy taken, and sent to ur room
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Well that's a not a game that's a business and a lifestyle.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    keep it up ill have your dad get the belt out when he gets home
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Is that you mom??
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oooooooh you could use people as hungry hungry hippos and make the game board with them and use something like shit or fish scales for the food and let them all know that the loser will be burned alive in an oven?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    You just made me realize that the whole concept underlying the game Operation is already pretty sick and twisted.

It's a dude lying on an operating table, clearly not fully anesthetized (his eyes are open for one thing), who has multiple open incisions, with objects being pulled out of his body, and he is clearly aware and lucid enough that he feels it when the surgical forceps come into contact with the areas surrounding the wounds...

There goes my childhood.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    i wonder if there's some dice out there carved out of peoples bones.
    HTS highlight reel
    Call of Duty, except you use real people. Imagine if that happened, it'd so fucked up!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Real life hangman.
Jump to Top