User Controls

I just want to point out Liverpool are the champions of fucking Europe

SpatianHaigency Tuskegee Airman
    And the league will be their's next season at that!

Start of another dynasty!
    Octavian motherfucker
    We are and always will be, the greatest football team.

Not only has our great city produced such a good team, we gave the world the greatest band.

EAT SHIT HATERS.

*cough* WeAllBrownNosers Victim *cough*
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Liverpool a shit
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Liverpool a shit

Defend your position.
    Originally posted by Octavian We are and always will be, the greatest football team.

Eh? did they change their name to Manchester United?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I heard it was 2 nill
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Eh? did they change their name to Manchester United?

Manchester United finished in 6th place 0_0 xD
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Manchester a shit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by SpatianHaigency Manchester United finished in 6th place 0_0 xD

Of course, Manchester City crushed the premier league this year...

I feel bad for Liverpool, they were so goddamn close to winning that too.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS Of course, Manchester City crushed the premier league this year…

I feel bad for Liverpool, they were so goddamn close to winning that too.

Would have been infinitely sweeter. Fucking shame to have the best season in club history, and still finish 2nd. There is always next year. Out of all the years I've been saying "next year is our year", I actually feel happy and optimistic about it this go around :D
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    HTS pretending he cares about sports lol
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by GGG HTS pretending he cares about sports lol

My dad is from Liverpool. I've seen a game at Anfield before. I'm not a huge fan, but I generally know what's going on and especially at the end of the season because my dad keeps me informed (whether I want to be or not). :p
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by HTS My dad is from Liverpool. I've seen a game at Anfield before. I'm not a huge fan, but I generally know what's going on and especially at the end of the season because my dad keeps me informed (whether I want to be or not). :p

Shut the front door! Really? That's pretty cool. HTS' dad is a fellow scouser.

A man after my own heart.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Octavian Shut the front door! Really? That's pretty cool. HTS' dad is a fellow scouser.

A man after my own heart.

Yeeee, he doesn't have the cool accent tho. He used to force himself to sound not like a scouser I think (wanted to be posh, grew up poor etc) and it's been diluted after spending like 40 years in Canada, so even when he's home in Liverpool people can't tell he's from around there. He just sounds vaguely British. Kind of disappointing tbh.
Jump to Top