User Controls

I am so tired

Ghost Black Hole
    I haven't smoked weed all day but i've been sleeping all day long. I woke up an hour ago and i'm still tired

how do I wake up, this sucks. I feel like drinking coffee will just make me crash hard and pass out in a few hours. Why the fuck isn't meth and adderall legal i am sooooooooooo tired

maybe if stims were legal I would have the motivation to go to job interviews. It's societies fault man.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Yeah, being a homeless guy that fucks trannies and doesn't work is a difficult job.
    Meth never woke me up. If anything it made me sleepy and wonky. Shrooms though... mmmmm
    I'm tired from 2 hours after I wake up to all day. I think it might or might nor be gabapentin's fault, but it doesn't make me tired at morning and evening... But I don't sleep for shit ever and PAWS and maybe seroqull. Im sick of talking about drugs but it keeps being relevant
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    You need modafinil OP.

Although I'm out, and I'm going to be tired when I wake up in a few hours.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i had adrafinil and i didnt rerally like it. it made everything bright and squinty. But everyhting is always bright and squinty to me, i have big pupils its inheritied
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Ghost I haven't smoked weed all day but i've been sleeping all day long. I woke up an hour ago and i'm still tired

how do I wake up, this sucks. I feel like drinking coffee will just make me crash hard and pass out in a few hours. Why the fuck isn't meth and adderall legal i am sooooooooooo tired

maybe if stims were legal I would have the motivation to go to job interviews. It's societies fault man.

Depression?
    Originally posted by Octavian Depression?

Too much tranny sex. Kinda like a guy who would suck dicks for money because he knows he'll never go anywhere with his life.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country You need modafinil OP.

I have not tried that class of drugs yet, i want to though but i don't think it's legal where I live without a script

Originally posted by Octavian Depression?

I'm pretty happy generally. My religious beliefs free me from desire of material possessions so i'm satisfied if I can make some money and keep my belly full and my bed warm.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    i hope you remain happy in the belly. at home. and your girl pleases you. it would be so fucked up if LIFE took any of that away. Enjoy it all man but just know life will rape you and or those closest to you. Seriously dude, Don't get too comfortable with yourself or you girl. Tell her or give yourslef multiple escapes. They will kill her Ghost. They will anyone man, Protect her but you gotta respect you more. lOOKING OUT FOR YOU AND YOURS DUDE.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Dregs and your girl pleases you.
    He doesn't have one.
    Originally posted by Dregs i hope you remain happy in the belly. at home. and your girl pleases you. it would be so fucked up if LIFE took any of that away. Enjoy it all man but just know life will rape you and or those closest to you. Seriously dude, Don't get too comfortable with yourself or you girl. Tell her or give yourslef multiple escapes. They will kill her Ghost. They will anyone man, Protect her but you gotta respect you more. lOOKING OUT FOR YOU AND YOURS DUDE.

are you the tesla coil of dh
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    If you choose to start physically exercising, that probably will give you energy, ghost. The key would be to forcing yourself to get to a gym or just to start doing it wherever, once you get going it will be energizing.👍
    Ghost Black Hole
    I walked like 5km yesterday
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    *vigorous*
Jump to Top