User Controls

Hiki blog 6 - 3 - 2019

HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    I had a dream just before I woke up, I was at a shopping mall and I started hearing Zoviet France playing and in the direction it was coming from there were some guys wearing Bad Witch t-shirts (the latest Nine Inch Nails release) so I walked up to this one fat guy standing outside a record store and he handed me some shirts for free ... then this parade of 4channers with a giant fucking rack of t-shirts the size of a bus started walking out the building so I ran towards them and jumped on top of the rack, I started hearing them talk in Japanese so I said "I wish to be the little girl" then when we went out to the parking lot I hit it up with this one girl and we went to hooters.

Now I'm awake and I have a genius idea, I'm to repair my desktop and switch to Ubuntu, but I'll use a virtual machine to run Windows XP.
    I'll buy a 4:3 monitor once my tax returns kicks in and live life like it's 2006, using Windows XP, a CRT TV, 4:3 monitor and cd player.
    I'll post pics once my room is complete.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    That sounds pretty lame man. You need to get out more.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers That sounds pretty lame man. You need to get out more.

You're lame and need to develop an imagination and appreciation for the finer details in life.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Should be easy enough to find an old CRT monitor cheap or for nothing.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Should be easy enough to find an old CRT monitor cheap or for nothing.

That would require going outside
    Besides, I would prefer a 4:3 LCD monitor it would be sharper and better on the eyes.
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 You're lame and need to develop an imagination and appreciation for the finer details in life.

Ubuntu is lame, bloated buggy shitty slow ass operating system, and dreams are retarded.

Nobody wants to hear about your boring ass non-reality. I hope somebody straightens you out real soon
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Ubuntu is lame, bloated buggy shitty slow ass operating system, and dreams are retarded.

Nobody wants to hear about your boring ass non-reality. I hope somebody straightens you out real soon

Linux is linux no matter what distribution you're using.
    Also

>bloated buggy shitty slow ass operating system,

You are a literal retard with zero understanding of technology
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Ubuntu is lame, bloated buggy shitty slow ass operating system

Pretty sure the pair of servers that we're on right now are running Ubuntu
    Now I know why you are all such losers, you would rather dope up than experience dreams and think of life beyond the normal everyday waking experience.

The only person who needs straightening out is you, brownnose, in the form of a shotgun bullet to the face.
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 Linux is linux no matter what distribution you're using.
    You've now lost all credibility.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Pretty sure the pair of servers that we're on right now are running Ubuntu
    I'd rather use something fast. Ubuntu is for people that don't understand linux.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers You've now lost all credibility.

You don't even know what linux is.
    You're probably still using Vista or Windows 7.
    KYS (that stands for Kill Yourself in case you weren't aware, I'm not sure that acronym is used very often on Facebook).
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers I'd rather use something fast. Ubuntu is for people that don't understand linux.

You know nothing about linux.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers I'd rather use something fast. Ubuntu is for people that don't understand linux.

Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 You know nothing about linux.

Says the queer using ubuntu
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Says the queer using ubuntu

Hey everybody, lets point and laugh at this guy.
    Funny thing about Ubuntu, it's trying real hard to be the windows of linux distros, as it's geared towards sub-saharan africans. The name literally comes from the african translation of "freedom"

It's not for intelligent people. Other, more original linux distros, were considered to not be "user friendly" enough (stupid people friendly) so they created ubuntu. Only faggots use it though.
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 Hey everybody, lets point and laugh at this guy.
    lol a virgin that uses a distro aimed at Sub-saharan africans is talking about laughing at somebody other than himself. Classic
    OP claims to hate niggers but uses a linux distro made for them HAHAHAHA what a loser

he can relate to niggers in terms of his level of intellect. Too bad he hates them, they have a lot in common!
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers OP claims to hate niggers but uses a linux distro made for them HAHAHAHA what a loser

he can relate to niggers in terms of his level of intellect. Too bad he hates them, they have a lot in common!

You stupid motherfucking nigger monkey
    You're such a stupid nigger you aren't even aware that God's greatest and most holy programmer to ever live used Ubuntu
Jump to Top