User Controls

White utah cuck runs over 11 year old girl cause she "was white"

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    A Utah man was arrested Friday morning after hitting an 11-year-old girl with his car before telling her 'we all die sometime,' according to a police.

Authorities said Steven Ray Becky, 19, later confessed to police and a witness that he intentionally hit the child, 'because she was white.'

He was charged with attempted criminal homicide and DUI with serious bodily injury over the weekend, according to multiple local media sources.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7099323/Utah-drunk-driver-19-said-hit-girl-11-white-told-die-sometime.html

I wonder if the Aryans will go easy on him cause was on drugs, or just shank his ass like he deserves. Self hating faggot
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    We need to go after the terrorist networks that radicalised this young man and tear them out by the roots.
    Octavian motherfucker
    What a fucking loser, wouldn't be surprised if he posted on here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    That's awful!!
    Originally posted by Octavian What a fucking loser, wouldn't be surprised if he posted on here.

Exactly what I thought when I saw his photo

Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Exactly what I thought when I saw his photo

He's white?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    DUI doesn't really count as a terrorist incident.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Exactly what I thought when I saw his photo

Goddam that face looks assymetrical as they come.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    5 Eyes/MkUltra.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    hopefully he's burned alive.

that girl could have been my mother or sister.

the blackest ring of hell is reserved for traitors.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    They can't help it. They are part of an experiment and their mind is literally being remote controlled. They're so drugged up, they don't even know they've been hacked. All they remember is the "voices" in their heads. But they're not really voices. They are signals being sent to the brain remotely, which are then embedded and processed the same as the persons own brain impulses, which come out seeming like strange voices talking in their heads. Once they target you for testing purposes, you can't escape their satellite radar lock on you. They can send to you at will. Make you do anything. You don't really have a choice, especially if you're already vulnerable. And they do seek out the most vulnerable on Facebook and Twitter and boards like these. Expendable people, in their estimation. Your body basically thinks it's your own mind making you do things and providing the direction and commands. They don't really have any choice but to shoot, kill, maim and injure, because that's what they've been programmed to do.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL They can't help it.

i helped it. whats their excuse.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    lol
    HTS highlight reel

lol I knew HikikomoriYume would go too far one day.
    my lil niggas with them shits dont play around
    if u actin really tough we'll lay u down
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by snab_snib i helped it. whats their excuse.

"Mind control", of course *rolls eyes* according to our dear friend, Spectroll.

I agree with you though. He's a piece of shit. Lets not blame drugs or mind control here. He's just a piece of shit human who deserves to die.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Whites deserve to die at random. We should be able to kill whites at leisure.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    See a white just being a faggot in the street? Beat his whitey ass to death brutally.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Goddam that face looks assymetrical as they come.

Being dropped on one's head/face as an infant will do that to a person.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I hope he burns. Fortunately she survived the murder attempt though so that's good to know.
Jump to Top