User Controls

MMQ is sad most of the time, yet continues to pummel his nervous system with a known depressant...

WellHung Black Hole
    Makes sense.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคจ
    Ghost Black Hole
    GET DUMB AND SEND ME UR DADS EMAIL ADDRESS ON TC
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost GET DUMB AND SEND ME UR DADS EMAIL ADDRESS ON TC

in exchange for nudes of HTS?๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    I don't know who that is
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers I don't know who that is

ignorance is bliss?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dont make me have to wheel out the ole rusty projector, Mr. Hung.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung in exchange for nudes of HTS?๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

top or bottom?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Dont make me have to wheel out the ole rusty projector, Mr. Hung.

I learned the hard way myself, brother. Trying to help you avoid the same fate. Please let my mistakes be your education.๐Ÿ‘โค
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost top or bottom?

unterbottom? ๐Ÿ‘
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung I learned the hard way myself, brother. Trying to help you avoid the same fate. Please let my mistakes be your education.๐Ÿ‘โค

Learned what? I like learning. It just needs to be stuff I dont already know. ๐Ÿ‘โค
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Learned what? I like learning. It just needs to be stuff I dont already know. ๐Ÿ‘โค

Big talk is, cheap talk is, just words... unless....unless
    ur backing it up...oooh I'm backing it uppppp....yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahhhhh....yeaaaaaahhhh!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I just have to address one thing that has always been a major pet peeve of mine...

Alcohol is a CNS depressant, which means it reduces CNS activity, but this stimulant/depressant dichotomy does not directly correlate with the psychological concepts of happy/depressed.

Being filled with anger or stress are examples of being physically/neurally stimulated while also being in an unpleasant mood.

Then there's feeling calm and relaxed, which is a pleasant mental state resulting from CNS depression.
    uguihghugeqhrgqnerd naler = nerd akrtwr
Jump to Top