User Controls

BASH THE FASH

HTS highlight reel
    I'm sick of all the fucking racists and antisemites on this site. I used to joke about that shit but y'all actually believe this shit. You're fucking stupid. It's okay to punch you people. Fucking Nazis.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I think racists hate more than just blacks and minorities. They mainly hate everyone.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I'm not racist but as for the jedis... I'm against them mutilating male infants and their politics/country... Not them personally, as people, as individuals.

If that makes me an antisemite then so be it. Sorry.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I think racists hate more than just blacks and minorities. They mainly hate everyone.

They mainly hate themselves, they just transfer those feelings onto minorities because they can't deal with being as inadequate as life makes them feel.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I'm not racist but as for the jedis… I'm against them mutilating male infants and their politics/country… Not them personally, as people, as individuals.

If that makes me an antisemite then so be it. Sorry.

Nah Israel and genital mutilation are both fucked. You're fine, no matter what the Zionist crypto-fascists call you. jedi folks can be pretty cool, but yeah those things are fucked.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Omg ur like so progressive
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    my gf isn't fully white but is more racist than me. I made jokes about white pride and she actually gets resentful and jealous. Most of my friends aren't white, I just think racism is funny. I really don't trust most Chinese people though
    Originally posted by HTS They mainly hate themselves, they just transfer those feelings onto minorities because they can't deal with being as inadequate as life makes them feel.

Yes, I meant to say themselves included.
    HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS You're fucking stupid.

Dude, you unironically believe in transgender ideology.
    You are literally stupid, you're an idiot.
    You are in no position to ever judge a person's intelligence or speak down on someone, even in a place like this.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 Dude, you unironically believe in transgender ideology.

I like... don't though? I don't even know what "transgender ideology" is. I'm just doing my thang, dude.
    Tesla Coil Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by HTS I'm sick of all the fucking racists and antisemites on this site. I used to joke about that shit but y'all actually believe this shit. You're fucking stupid. It's okay to punch you people. Fucking Nazis.

signed
    Tesla Coil Tuskegee Airman
    everyone here should have their genitilia's mutilated because it's the cool thing to do these days
    Originally posted by HTS I like… don't though? I don't even know what "transgender ideology" is. I'm just doing my thang, dude.

So you fully acknowledge that you're just a degenerate taking body modification to the next level and not an actual woman?
    Circumcision iz not mutilation. It is the better option. Foreskin is nasty and dirty and the "more pleasure" is zubjective and not important.
    Shrooms Houston
    Girl yess!!! ♥️
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Bash me, so i can bash you back. Can't wait to bash the anti-fash.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    CUT YOUR PENIS OFF
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 So you fully acknowledge that you're just a degenerate taking body modification to the next level and not an actual woman?

Nigga, I could barely tell you if I'm an actual human. This is more a product of spiritual/philosophical development than anything. An unavoidable reality for me. It's not scientifically, medically, or recreationally justified. It's something else.
    Originally posted by HTS Nigga, I could barely tell you if I'm an actual human. This is more a product of spiritual/philosophical development than anything. An unavoidable reality for me. It's not scientifically, medically, or recreationally justified. It's something else.

post pics
    Originally posted by mashlehash CUT YOUR PENIS OFF

If I lost my nutsack, I'd want the rest removed. Would look way too weird just having a dick and no nutsack to go with. No offense.
Jump to Top