User Controls

What do Arabs bring to the plate?

First, my butthole has been burning for 24 hrs.

Now, what do the arab region states offer the world besides natural resources? The hyperrationalism of the West provides swaths of new tech and innovative concepts, leggings, the best funded space program, kanye west, and free military and other shit to its allies.

The communal East also provides lots of new tech, electronics, innovative concepts, 5G, cutting edge military tech from China and Russia, peaceful religions, President 11, and beautiful women.

What does the arab world bring besides death, destruction, jedis, sand niggers, and oil?

DTTTRBP,F?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I think the Middle East is what happens naturally after thousands of years of civilisation.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Dates.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I think the Middle East is what happens naturally after thousands of years of civilisation.

uhhhhhhhh
    Ghost Black Hole
    Shawarma

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    They do have some good food. That I can agree on.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Arabs are cool as fuck and richer than any westerner can ever dream of. They make billionaires look like broke chumps

Originally posted by DietYellow What does the arab world bring besides death, destruction, jedis, sand niggers, and oil?

literally 0.

i mean the number 0.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    kebab
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by DietYellow First, my butthole has been burning for 24 hrs.

Now, what do the arab region states offer the world besides natural resources? The hyperrationalism of the West provides swaths of new tech and innovative concepts, leggings, the best funded space program, kanye west, and free military and other shit to its allies.

The communal East also provides lots of new tech, electronics, innovative concepts, 5G, cutting edge military tech from China and Russia, peaceful religions, President 11, and beautiful women.

What does the arab world bring besides death, destruction, jedis, sand niggers, and oil?

DTTTRBP,F?

The middle East as typically brought many, many important things like religion and math. Basically the "golden age" of the 11th to 13th centuries was in line with the age of enlightenment for Christianity, thus the "dark ages" of 14th and 15th century is exactly where we are now in the middle East in terms of Islam.

Arabs do tons of shit when they're outside the middle East. Lebs are the jedis of the Arab world
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by hydromorphone They do have some good food. That I can agree on.

sheep's eye soup?

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny literally 0.

i mean the number 0.

That's China you fucking idiot. Arabs invented everything else and chinks made the number 0

fuck you are a disgrace to your own tinydicked culture
    not trooo
    and lets not forget heroin

good point. I forgot about that. You get an A for today
    i thought you were very much anti-heroin, sploo?

Originally posted by Narc and lets not forget heroin

Afghans aren't Arabs and Afghanistan is more far than middle East
    yeah, they're middle earth bucko
    Originally posted by Sudo That's China you fucking idiot. Arabs invented everything else and chinks made the number 0

fuck you are a disgrace to your own tinydicked culture

you wouldnt have a source for me.

would you.
    Originally posted by Sudo Afghans aren't Arabs and Afghanistan is more far than middle East

afganistan is south/central, not far east. and a lot of heroin is refined in iran and turkey.

Jump to Top