User Controls

Typically , when I see an attractive woman at the gym...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    I go into the changing stall in the men's room and jerk off all over the floor. I like to leave my kids on the floor for the next guy who comes in. Do you do this, also?👍
    Ghost Black Hole
    lol no
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Typically , when I see an attractive woman at the gym...

they run away screaming PERVERT?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by stl1 Typically , when I see an attractive woman at the gym…

they run away screaming PERVERT?

why'd you put a ? at the end of the sentence?

when i was 17 and on adderall working at heb *thats a grocery store for a ya yanks* I jerked it all over a toilet seat while on break and while i was washing my hands the gont from the meat market came in to take an ass and sat down on my jack! I fucking ran, I ran so far away, I got away..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby why'd you put a ? at the end of the sentence?

when i was 17 and on adderall working at heb *thats a grocery store for a ya yanks* I jerked it all over a toilet seat while on break and while i was washing my hands the gont from the meat market came in to take an ass and sat down on my jack! I fucking ran, I ran so far away, I got away..

👍😀😂
Jump to Top