User Controls

I applied for 50 jobs and most of them want to hire me

Ghost Black Hole
    What the hell. I have a pretty good resume but this is insane, I woke up with like 10 follow-up emails and I have 2 interviews tomorrow.

Here's the thing though, I don't actually want 90% of these jobs. I'm thinking about skipping both interviews tomorrow and taking the best/easiest/highest paying job that I can find out of this horde of people contacting me.

I don't want to go to the interview tomorrow because I know I will probably get hired which I don't want.

Just the thought of interacting with secular society makes me depressed. I don't want to work full time and learn a bunch of bullshit, I just want to be a Monk.

Fuck society.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    show me your resume bitch
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Even monks have to get up and pray.

You're just lazy.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Op applied to 50 different fast food joints
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah... what sort of jobs?
    Originally posted by GGG Op applied to 50 different fast food joints

can you

name 50 different fast food joints
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)

lol
    Ghost Black Hole

I have no experience working with food. I did apply at some McDonalds and Tim Hortons but none of them got back to me.

The jobs that did contact me were a manager position for a self storage facility, a cannabis company, warehouses, staffing agencies, retail work, a computer store and a landscaping company. I also got declined for a cashier position.

I'm probably overqualified for fast food and cashier type jobs. I seem to only be getting calls back for the higher end jobs.

The self storage position interests me the most, it seems like a laid back job with decent pay. The landscaping job was the highest paying but also the one that requires the most effort.
    I LOVE TIM HORTONS
    Ghost Black Hole
    A lot of cute girls work at Tim Hortons. I would take a job there just so I could stare at those butts in black slacks all day.

The best kind of jobs are the ones where the females can wear yoga pants and involves a lot of bending and kneeling.
    you're full of shit basically
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls you're full of shit basically

why do you say that
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    never heard of tim hortons until now

looks interesting
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby never heard of tim hortons until now

looks interesting

It's like Dunkin Donuts. My favorite menu items are Iced Coffee's, honey cruller and sour cream glaze donuts

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    riff raff told me about tim hortons . ee EE
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Grylls you're full of shit basically

No jobs in Blighty - just poverty, rain and muslims.
    Ghost ur a desirable entity. 👍
    I like the lemon poppyseed, also the donut holes are nice, but nothing beats a nice straight up donut whatever kind it is. I had the chicken curry soup or something and it was fantastic. I haven't tried their coffee yet, but I want to.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The double double is considered to be a shitty coffee by a lot of people. If you don't like sweet coffee's you should try a dark roast with cream, no sugar.
    ghost With Your Love of and interest in cannabis... don't you think that would be the most suitable one? Even though it's not the highest paying.. if you like your job, you're more likely to have it be long term.👍
Jump to Top