User Controls

[Serious] If j'ews are so innocent, then why have they been expelled over a thousand times.

HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    http://archive.is/8Uvx5

I really want to talk directly to a kike about this.
    I want to see some hooked nosed gremlin try to rationalize this and spin it in their favor.
    You know what jew, everything going wrong in Europe and the United States is literally because of you (and the boomers).
    If you pieces of human excrement didn't exist then I would already be in full-immersion virtual reality right now having sex with Yuna on the shore of Besaid Island.

Time and time and time and time again you rats crawl out of the walls and poison your hosts, you cannot exist on your own because you are weak and stupid, you feed off the energy of superior beings that you call "goyim", cattle, but the cattle is YOU.
    Jews are NOTHING, the only benefit you give this world is to make humans stronger and more resilient.
    This time, you know your game is over and you have no options left so you're attempting to kill off all of your enemies, you could have gone somewhere and left us alone, you could have had your own dwelling and existed peacefully but no .. you have dug your own graves and I'm happy to say this time you're all going to die, each and every single last one of you.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's hard for most people to take a question like that seriously when it's sandwiched between all the rhetoric
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra it's hard for most people to take a question like that seriously when it's sandwiched between all the rhetoric

I asked it here of all places, if I wanted a truly serious and educated response I would try and find an intellectual website but unfortunately they're probably all infiltrated by ZOG shills waiting for people to bring up the JQ.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Op,
    Go away.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Goy,
    They’re jealous of our special genius and success.

Success breeds resentment.
    T. Shlomo

PS 25% rent hike effective immediately
    HTS highlight reel
    Because they've been stereotyped to the point of general villainy, which made them easy targets for being scapegoated repeatedly throughout history. Also, if Crusader Kings 2 is any indication, their proclivity for usury makes it appealling to take out a loan and then eventually expel them from your country to avoid repaying them.
    Originally posted by HTS Because they've been stereotyped to the point of general villainy

where did that stereotype come from then?

the only two conclusions that make any sense are that the majority of humans are anti-j'ewish by default, or that j'ewish populations repeatedly behave in such a way that their host nations expel them.
    Originally posted by aldra where did that stereotype come from then?

tv.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny tv.

the electric j'ew
    PS. I wonder if j'ew is just another one of lanny's hilarious wordf'ilters or if this one is to intentionally stop webcrawlers from seeing all the j'ew talk and him getting hit up for hosting a 'hate site'
    Originally posted by aldra PS. I wonder if j'ew is just another one of lanny's hilarious wordf'ilters or if this one is to intentionally stop webcrawlers from seeing all the j'ew talk and him getting hit up for hosting a 'hate site'

both.

jéw

jèw

jêw

jēw
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    op is a typical whiny millenial, a real nitwit
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    People hate jedis just for the colour of their skin.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 I asked it here of all places, if I wanted a truly serious and educated response I would try and find an intellectual website but unfortunately they're probably all infiltrated by ZOG shills waiting for people to bring up the JQ.

Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 http://archive.is/8Uvx5

I really want to talk directly to a kike about this.
    I want to see some hooked nosed gremlin try to rationalize this and spin it in their favor.

You know what jew, everything going wrong in Europe and the United States is literally because of you (and the boomers).
    If you pieces of human excrement didn't exist then I would already be in full-immersion virtual reality right now having sex with Yuna on the shore of Besaid Island.

fucking lol

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by aldra where did that stereotype come from then?

Religious differences and differences in culture. People thought jedis killed Jesus, found usury distasteful/sinful, and they made up all kinds of shitty stereotypes in response. It's not that big of a stretch to stereotype the people you believe committed deicide as also poisoning your well/being responsible for all manner of other ills.
    Originally posted by aldra PS. I wonder if j'ew is just another one of lanny's hilarious wordf'ilters or if this one is to intentionally stop webcrawlers from seeing all the j'ew talk and him getting hit up for hosting a 'hate site'

Heaven forbid the piece of shit allow for free speech, lest he lose his job as a code slave working for the very people seeking to subvert and destroy our country.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    op is almost as bad as hdl and billthecat they are like a broken record. they are like a triad a stupidity in constant rotation, following down.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby op is almost as bad as hdl and billthecat they are like a broken record. they are like a triad a stupidity in constant rotation, following down.
    And you have AIDS and herpes and spread it on purpose.
    Originally posted by HTS Religious differences and differences in culture. People thought jedis killed Jesus, found usury distasteful/sinful, and they made up all kinds of shitty stereotypes in response. It's not that big of a stretch to stereotype the people you believe committed deicide as also poisoning your well/being responsible for all manner of other ills.

that might partially explain it if it was all Christian societies they were expelled from, but they were being shown the door long before Christ
    Originally posted by aldra that might partially explain it if it was all Christian societies they were expelled from, but they were being shown the door long before Christ

actually no.

persecutions and pogroms and genocides happened all the time countless of times in human history.

it became synonymous with jêws because they're the only one that survived thru them all.

its like extinction happens all the time in nature but because we are around to document it we think its a big deal some insignificant bug go extinct and we bebitch and bemoan their passing.

but to nature, its just bussiness as usual.
Jump to Top