User Controls

Kr0z's Pepe Squeek

Tesla Coil Tuskegee Airman
    Ewwweeee

When I first heard him do that I thought. Thats not very mature. Now at age 53 I have this urge to just do that out a window.

plus his swirlies pancake song has been locked in my brain all day.

fucker!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    No idea what the hell you're talking about Son.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    hes talking about going eeee EEEEE, fam
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Tesla Coil Ewwweeee

When I first heard him do that I thought. Thats not very mature. Now at age 53 I have this urge to just do that out a window.

plus his swirlies pancake song has been locked in my brain all day.

fucker!

Eeeee eeeeeeeee!

It's based off of a daushaund I once had that I would catch eating mustard covered potato chips. And he was in shock I'd caught him and it was a combination of his mouse squeal and him sucking back in his fear fart.

Come to tc and I shall demonstrate
    It's an onamatopia. Sp?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Eeeee eeeeeeeee!

It's based off of a daushaund I once had that I would catch eating mustard covered potato chips. And he was in shock I'd caught him and it was a combination of his mouse squeal and him sucking back in his fear fart.

Come to tc and I shall demonstrate

Jesus christ you are despicable
    Originally posted by GGG Jesus christ you are despicable

Because Im a free spirit and love animals and a social misifit? Um okay...
    Ghost Black Hole
    He had the same reaction when I told him about my idea for a chicken William bill Bill Krozbyby dog with an egg on it
    Originally posted by Ghost He had the same reaction when I told him about my idea for a chicken William bill Bill Krozbyby dog with an egg on it

That's a badass idea. Some people just don't think outside of the box
Jump to Top