User Controls

What is the best non-painful and quickest way to suicide?

HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    ^
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    i would assume getting a firearm in the united states would be a trivial matter to a motivated man
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Nil i would assume getting a firearm in the united states would be a trivial matter to a motivated man

I can't take that option since I was sent to psychiatric facility last summer

How about jumping in front of a train?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Encouraging someone to kill themselves is a felony.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Encouraging someone to kill themselves is a felony.

This is just theoretical/for science
    Is there anywhere in the US or Canada where I can undergo assisted suicide?
    Admin African Astronaut
    If I were going to off myself and I had the time and funds, and I wasn't going to bother with trying to hit up an armored vehicle or something...

I would NOT place many propane tanks in my vehicle and then open them all up inside the vehicle after setting an ignition timer(set to go off long after I die).
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 Is there anywhere in the US or Canada where I can undergo assisted suicide?

No. That would be illegal. We would just put you in a looney bin. Padded rubber room and suit.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Originally posted by Nil i would assume getting a firearm in the united states would be a trivial matter to a motivated man

Maybe a tank of pure nitrogen hooked up to a breathing mask.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick Maybe a tank of pure nitrogen hooked up to a breathing mask.

l-like a diving mask?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Try taking pento beans
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 I can't take that option since I was sent to psychiatric facility last summer

>has never heard of the private sale exemption/"gun show loophole"

You can buy a gun without a background check/permit. If you can't figure that out then chug Nembutal like Malice, retard.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS >has never heard of the private sale exemption/"gun show loophole"

You can buy a gun without a background check/permit. If you can't figure that out then chug Nembutal like Malice, retard.

That's really low of you to joke about that if they really did commit suicide
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 That's really low of you to joke about that if they really did commit suicide

Just stating a fact: Malice used nembutal because he determined - in all his autistic, heavily researched wisdom - that it fulfilled the criteria of this thread to a tee. If you wanna die that's your ticket if you're too retarded to figure out how to buy a gun.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    If you have a car suicide should be trivially easy
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 I can't take that option since I was sent to psychiatric facility last summer

Go to a gun show.

Also, exit bag, or the tried and true Bus Ride. That is, metoclopramide to keep you from puking, pentobarbital and alcohol. Ask Malice, oh wait you can't, he's dead.
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 Is there anywhere in the US or Canada where I can undergo assisted suicide?

We have assisted suicide here, but in general, they'll want to refer you to a psychiatrist unless you're terminally ill. But hooray, because involuntary commitment doesn't exist here either.

But i'd be sad if you died.
    Originally posted by Admin If I were going to off myself and I had the time and funds, and I wasn't going to bother with trying to hit up an armored vehicle or something…

I would NOT place many propane tanks in my vehicle and then open them all up inside the vehicle after setting an ignition timer(set to go off long after I die).

You'll fail, because gas needs oxygen to burn.

Get an oxygen tank if you're gonna do it.
    Originally posted by Sophie We have assisted suicide here, but in general, they'll want to refer you to a psychiatrist unless you're terminally ill. But hooray, because involuntary commitment doesn't exist here either.

But i'd be sad if you died.

Come with me
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 Come with me

I had a religious experience the other day. First i've ever had in my life, it was weird but at the same time so profound. It was as if i caught a glimpse of God's plan. And it was beautiful.

When i was a teenager i was a fedora wearing militant atheist, later i was more agnostic, but strangely as i dropped my staunch resistance towards anything such as a greater power i became more susceptible to the idea that maybe there is something out there.

I don't know man. It's not yet my time.
Jump to Top