User Controls

Donttellem is a model citizen

Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    She raises a little girl all by herself without the help of her dead-beat babydaddy, and works her ass off tending bar for roudy niggers, probably making most of her money off tips. More women should strive to be more like Donttellem.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Aren't single moms the source of all evil and a sign of a degenerate society tho?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Lol...the Beta cuck Thinks hes gonna get in Fat girl's pants by being a White Knight.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Um Lol. 🙃
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Nil Aren't single moms the source of all evil and a sign of a degenerate society tho?

Yep. They're the bane of civilization. The whole "herp derp single mom's are so brave" spiel is just that a spiel. It encourages people to disregard the traditional family unit which is a fundamental building block of society. There's nothing brave about picking an idiot guy to have a child with who will leave you at the drop of a hat. Invest your time in getting a proper guy, ladies, or you'll end up like DTE, and your children will suffer for it.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet She raises a little girl all by herself without the help of her dead-beat babydaddy, and works her ass off tending bar for roudy niggers, probably making most of her money off tips. More women should strive to be more like Donttellem.

she doesn't work. she dresses her daughter all slutty and puts on several corners a night to pay the bills. if she don't make enough a night she is beaten to a near pulp. She never fucks up the girls face though for obvious reasons but not out of mercy or love thats for sure. I still love her though. I get the daughter a few times a month.
    Originally posted by Dregs she doesn't work. she dresses her daughter all slutty and puts on several corners a night to pay the bills. if she don't make enough a night she is beaten to a near pulp. She never fucks up the girls face though for obvious reasons but not out of mercy or love thats for sure. I still love her though. I get the daughter a few times a month.

You're too much of an extremist for a troll. To be effective you got to do a better job of making your lies more believable.👍
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Dregs she doesn't work. she dresses her daughter all slutty and puts on several corners a night to pay the bills. if she don't make enough a night she is beaten to a near pulp. She never fucks up the girls face though for obvious reasons but not out of mercy or love thats for sure. I still love her though. I get the daughter a few times a month.

Thats gross. Don't talk about people's kids like that you edgelord.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung You're too much of an extremist for a troll. To be effective you got to do a better job of making your lies more believable.👍

you have my extremities too much on your mind. how about i fuck your ass with a hunting knife for lulz.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Hdl is the biggest whyte.knyte on here lmao
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    *rowdy . It's rowdy. That is all
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    pretty sure its ok to be anything as long as you are not a white man
    Originally posted by GGG Thats gross. Don't talk about people's kids like that you edgelord.

no need to get all emotional over them either. they aren't worth the emotion.
    Originally posted by Sophie Yep. They're the bane of civilization. The whole "herp derp single mom's are so brave" spiel is just that a spiel. It encourages people to disregard the traditional family unit which is a fundamental building block of society. There's nothing brave about picking an idiot guy to have a child with who will leave you at the drop of a hat. Invest your time in getting a proper guy, ladies, or you'll end up like DTE, and your children will suffer for it.

Many of the pregnancies are unplanned and no one was 'picked'. However, that still does not detract from the irresponsibility of the situation.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Nil Aren't single moms the source of all evil and a sign of a degenerate society tho?

No, the ones who only identify as a single mom. DontTellEm is a single mom without constantly reminding us that she's a single mom.
    Originally posted by WellHung Many of the pregnancies are unplanned…

this is bullshit. they are always planning shit. they are already pregnant in their heads once they sight their sights on you and know you have even a decent amount of money in the bank. fucking cunts are so evil. you don't have a clue. squash the womb inside and out while you can.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I've fucked like 700 single moms in my life and the majority of them were worse than I can ever imagine dte being. My baby mom has 2 kids from someone else and does coke whenever she gets the chance. I hate even talking about or thinking about her and I pray my daughter doesn't end up like her
    Originally posted by Sudo I've fucked like 700 single moms in my life and the majority of them were worse than I can ever imagine dte being. My baby mom has 2 kids from someone else and does coke whenever she gets the chance. I hate even talking about or thinking about her and I pray my daughter doesn't end up like her

🙄😊
    Originally posted by Dregs this is bullshit. they are always planning shit. they are already pregnant in their heads once they sight their sights on you and know you have even a decent amount of money in the bank. fucking cunts are so evil. you don't have a clue. squash the womb inside and out while you can.

ur right. ALWAYS. NO EXCEPTIONS!
    and don't you ever for the rest of your life forget that MEATHEAD.
Jump to Top