User Controls

I've been using my spare cell phone to access the Internet when my network- connected phone is off & charging...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, now I never have to wait to post on NIS.👍😄
    Admin African Astronaut
    You should call me. I post using this phone. I like this phone. In time, I'll get another.

One day, Ill do something with all of my old phones. Today is not that day. Have a nice day.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I use a different phone for every post.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I use a different phone for every post.

You must have a lot of phones. Are they all different models?
    Originally posted by Admin You must have a lot of phones. Are they all different models?

I made them myself.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I made them myself.

Hand carved from mahogany I bet.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you turn your phone off to charge it?
    Originally posted by aldra you turn your phone off to charge it?

Typically. I try to drain the battery completely, as much as possible, so, obviously, that turns the phone off naturally, and then I charge it. 👍
    Originally posted by Admin Hand carved from mahogany I bet.

lol
    Originally posted by Admin You should call me. I post using this phone. I like this phone. In time, I'll get another.

One day, Ill do something with all of my old phones. Today is not that day. Have a nice day.

i wud like that.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Typically. I try to drain the battery completely, as much as possible, so, obviously, that turns the phone off naturally, and then I charge it. 👍

You're the first person I known of that does it that way.

I personally charge mine as much as possible.
    Originally posted by Admin You're the first person I known of that does it that way.

I'm OCD about stuff. also, admin, Doesn't it extend the battery's life if you drain it completely, often? or is that a myth?
    Originally posted by Admin You're the first person I known of that does it that way.

Should always use up a battery until it's dry, then recharge. Battery will last longer this way.
    Admin African Astronaut
    I go through phones fast though. So I don't bother.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Should always use up a battery until it's dry, then recharge. Battery will last longer this way.

not true
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by WellHung extend the battery's life if you drain it completely, often? or is that a myth?

Lithium batteries are damaged slightly when discharged completely. They contain circuitry to prevent you doing this. When your battery is at 0% it's actually got something like 2.75v or so in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRwoYJyjZNo (long)
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Lithium batteries are damaged slightly when discharged completely. They contain circuitry to prevent you doing this. When your battery is at 0% it's actually got something like 2.75v or so in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRwoYJyjZNo (long)
    Octavian motherfucker
    Lies.

That's the phone you use to watch CP.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL

You probably think that circuitry is NWO spying chips.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country You probably think that circuitry is NWO spying chips.

That's why I make my own circuitry, my own chips, and my own electronics.
Jump to Top