User Controls

Congratulations Fonaplats

Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    If there were only two people left in the world, you and WellHung, you'd be the dominant one in intelligence, morals, and cool factor.
    WellHung Black Hole
    lolol... At least you can type all that...you wouldn't be able to say it because you don't have any teeth.👍😄😀🙂
    Originally posted by WellHung lolol… At least you can type all that…you wouldn't be able to say it because you don't have any teeth.👍😄😀🙂

You realize people without teeth don't suddenly go mute, right? Or is the AIDS eating your brain?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I will not rest peacefully until I kill fonaplats live on TC. I want to find where he lives and when he's on cam kick his bedroom door in and strangle him in front of everyone and cut out his eyeballs.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost I will not rest peacefully until I kill fonaplats live on TC. I want to find where he lives and when he's on cam kick his bedroom door in and strangle him in front of everyone and cut out his eyeballs.

That would be more entertaining than any movie I've ever seen.
    Originally posted by Ghost I will not rest peacefully until I kill fonaplats live on TC. I want to find where he lives and when he's on cam kick his bedroom door in and strangle him in front of everyone and cut out his eyeballs.

How hard could it be to find him in Dayton Ohio?
Jump to Top