User Controls

I'm currently cooking some chicken kabobs...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, These are going to look and taste a lot better than the overcooked, unappetizing slop that's always on candy rain's plate.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, These are going to look and taste a lot better than the overcooked, unappetizing slop that's always on candy rain's plate.

Yeah, cos what the fuck do niggers know about good fried chicken, am I right? (spoiler: no)
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    post pix when you're done w them op
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby post pix when you're done w them op

Yeah? But if the pix encodes geo-IP information for Kenya does that mean Kenyan minimum wage applies?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Yeah? But if the pix encodes geo-IP information for Kenya does that mean Kenyan minimum wage applies?

I remember being in Kenya and unintentionally giving someone her monthly salary as a present, she worked with orphans as a Swahili and English (from the books and her language skills it was mostly Swahili, she knew jack shit English and neither did her kids) teacher and it was like €30.
    People in Kenya get used to doing without money. They just walk to work, and money is an optional extra. They actually don't even know how to overcharge.
    Hoping to visit Mauritania next.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby post pix when you're done w them op

how do u do that? They made it unreasonably difficult on this site... if it was just like doing it on ur cell phone... I would have posted a million pics by now.👍
    oh i dont think its that difficult. I just take a pic w my cell then email it to myself then you can use postimages.org takes like a minute.

i mean it would just add more to the thread thats all. I'm getting hungry now! DAMN!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Didn't your daddy teach you nothin', Mattchew?
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by WellHung how do u do that? They made it unreasonably difficult on this site… if it was just like doing it on ur cell phone… I would have posted a million pics by now.👍

go to http://postimages.org

upload your pic and when its finished you will see the pic as a thumbnail size to the left of the screen.

click on that thumbnail image and it will open full size.

right click on that full sized image and choose 'open image in new tab'.

open that tab and copy the browser address bar url to your clipboard.

then come to the nis fred and click the 'image icon' above the reply box, paste the url in and enter.

job done.

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Hoping to visit Mauritania next.

i'd love to travel to africa and explore it. am tempted to just go off with a tent and a few bits and just wander it for a few years. reckon that would be a very hard trip tho tbph, lol.

Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, These are going to look and taste a lot better than the overcooked, unappetizing slop that's always on candy rain's plate.

No you aren't because motels don't have kitchens. I doubt your shitty little rat's nest even has a microwave.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet No you aren't because motels don't have kitchens. I doubt your shitty little rat's nest even has a microwave.

the motels in my area do. And and a little park, pool, gym, sometimes even a volley ball net. you're such a negative nancy
Jump to Top