User Controls

Looking for a backpack that's just right

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Trying to get this backpack situation sorted out. I need something that I can fit a laptop, an SLR and lunch into, and is expandable to be able to carry much more, like tools. Also needs to be able to fit on a bus and not be massive and protect the items inside, and also needs to protect the laptop from vibrations or in case lunch (or a can of coke) spills inside.

Also needs to be well built and look good and not be ridiculous money. Also hip belt is a big plus, and be somewhat secure so I don't need to worry about pickpockets unzipping a pocket and stealing some shit.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    samsonites make good backpacks and this carhartt looks pretty nice. I have a carhartt jacket thats pretty durable like all of their stuff is, their pretty reasonably priced for what you get.

https://www.amazon.com/Carhartt-Legacy-Backpack-17-Inch-Compartment/dp/B00SV72JH6/ref=asc_df_B00SV72JH6/?tag=bingshoppinga-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid={creative}&hvpos={adposition}&hvnetw=o&hvrand={random}&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl={devicemodel}&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584001418458499&psc=1&hvadtype=checktestBing&hvcampaign=checktestBingcampaign
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
Jump to Top